Jump to content Jump to content

The Dirt weekly thread


Porkhammer

Recommended Posts

just finished my Group B run, total time at the end 48 seconds off the pace in 6th place (30:22) it was of course to be that I managed to give myself yet another blown tire at the last quarter of the final stage, ended up limping it home haha, I expect once more have done the event i'll be left at 100-150th place or so.
Link to post
Share on other sites
nbates66 said:
just finished my Group B run, total time at the end 48 seconds off the pace in 6th place (30:22) it was of course to be that I managed to give myself yet another blown tire at the last quarter of the final stage, ended up limping it home haha, I expect once more have done the event i'll be left at 100-150th place or so.
You never know group B is probably the most challenging class expecially in mich. Where going 130mph isnt uncommon. Gl to you. Was i still at top or have i been dethroned?
Link to post
Share on other sites
nbates66 said:
@Mystx24 ya were still up there :)

I've been attempting to record my replays and recording "pedalcam" using my phone, anyone got suggestions on software to embed the pedalcam in the video?
Vegas studio mayb i personally just have telemetry on my vids to show pedal action. Thanks man. I was so upset during that weekly to. Imagine my face when i checked the board LOL. to bad its only day 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
nbates66 said:
gaaaah I always find a way to ruin things for myself! first stage of the group B weekly I was just 2 seconds off the pace, but then second stage at the end of the very long starting straight i clip the rocks and spin into the crowd! :D Probably not gonna get that 50 seconds back.
Is there a way to check individual/progressive stage leaderboard times? Mine only ever show the entire event finished times.
I'd love to check my progress after each stage like in DR.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dscru said:
nbates66 said:
gaaaah I always find a way to ruin things for myself! first stage of the group B weekly I was just 2 seconds off the pace, but then second stage at the end of the very long starting straight i clip the rocks and spin into the crowd! :D Probably not gonna get that 50 seconds back.
Is there a way to check individual/progressive stage leaderboard times? Mine only ever show the entire event finished times.
I'd love to check my progress after each stage like in DR.
For me sometimes it will show individual stage time other times not. Not to mention the bug where the option for leaderboard is gone after a stage
Link to post
Share on other sites
as far as I know you should be able to select the event again ingame in community events, then you can either see the main leaderboard by selecting "Event standings" or move the selection to the right to select each individual stage, you can see that stage's leaderboard, for me the button is number 17 (Logitech G27).
Link to post
Share on other sites
nbates66 said:
as far as I know you should be able to select the event again ingame in community events, then you can either see the main leaderboard by selecting "Event standings" or move the selection to the right to select each individual stage, you can see that stage's leaderboard, for me the button is number 17 (Logitech G27).
Could of sworn i looked for just that and could never find it for the community stuff that is more than one stage
Link to post
Share on other sites
I believe I managed to jump the start of SS1 in the R5 weekly. The roundhouse kick into a tree didn't help my time either. In total I had one good stage. 3 spins. A handful of other mishaps. I'd wager I lost 40 seconds in total.

J*sus f*cking chr*st.
Link to post
Share on other sites
I believe I managed to jump the start of SS1 in the R5 weekly. The roundhouse kick into a tree didn't help my time either. In total I had one good stage. 3 spins. A handful of other mishaps. I'd wager I lost 40 seconds in total.

J*sus f*cking chr*st.
I feel your pain porkhammer, i did not crash but apparently i quick fixed my motor last time driving the hyundia and my motor went to hell then my clutch then my springs. I made the mistake of only using head engineer (did this to make more money) well it cost me huge by last stage left side of car was sagging do to springs being broke. And motor went 25% into stage. 


The car gods spat on me. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...