Jump to content Jump to content

How Do I Contact a Moderator??

Rygar86

Hi @justbiglee thanks for the quick reply.

It was titled something very similar to this:

[IMPROVEMENT] **Online Replays! / Replays Overhaul** PLEASE VOTE! WE NEED THIS!

I made a thread that is the same on the General discussion board just prior to realizing it would probably be better on the suggestion box section, so I just put the same post over there, albeit with a different title and a voting poll. I suspect that it has been treated as a duplicate and deleted. If I have a choice of only one, I would actually like to keep the one with the poll.

BTW would really love to hear your feedback on this topic personally (and that of the Dirt Team) as I am really passionate about seeing this implemented, you will see why if you have a read of the post that is still up over here: http://tinyurl.com/q9bqlq7

Thanks for your help :)

To contact a moderator, you can either link them in a post using '@' before their username. That will notify them that they've been mentioned in a comment.

You can also send a Private Message to them, using the inbox.

The moderators are
@justbiglee
@LiteralZero
@PeteTheDuck (me)
@fIsince08 (that number 1 is actually an upper case letter 'i')
@SkiddyMcCrash

Hope that helps.
I deleted it this morning @Rygar86 because people were complaining about duplicate/similar threads in the Suggestion Box making it hard to navigate in there
I understand what the point your making is @SkiddyMcCrash but if you read my post there is a lot of detail in it that took me a long time to write and also a lot of detail that I have not seen anyone else go into specifically.

So I believe you have been hasty in your choice to delete my thread, especially since I was not informed or given an explanaition. 

Would you be so kind as to take another look at what I wrote and perhaps consider reinstating it, at least based on the merit of its content and value to the conversation of this topic.

I have tried searching for threads on this topic already but every search resulted in 0 results and I think the search feature is broken.

I read your post and voted yes your poll in the thread mate.

I didn't delete it because I disagreed with it or anything like that. I actually thought that it was one of the best, well thought out posts that I have read on here. I deleted the repeat/similar threads in Suggestion Box based on which were the older posts, the older posts stayed as they were the original ones and I knew that you had the other post that you linked in the earlier post. I didn't message you to tell you I'd deleted it because I deleted 2 pages worth of threads. If I messaged everyone whose posts I deleted I would still be sending messages.

Unfortunately, I can't reinstate any posts once they are deleted. But on the bright side, at least now you know BigLee has read it.
To contact a moderator, you can either link them in a post using '@' before their username. That will notify them that they've been mentioned in a comment.

You can also send a Private Message to them, using the inbox.

The moderators are
@justbiglee
@LiteralZero
@PeteTheDuck (me)
@fIsince08 (that number 1 is actually an upper case letter 'i')
@SkiddyMcCrash

Hope that helps.
Thanks @PeteTheDuck, this is really helpful and much appreciated :)
I read your post and voted yes your poll in the thread mate.

I didn't delete it because I disagreed with it or anything like that. I actually thought that it was one of the best, well thought out posts that I have read on here. I deleted the repeat/similar threads in Suggestion Box based on which were the older posts, the older posts stayed as they were the original ones and I knew that you had the other post that you linked in the earlier post. I didn't message you to tell you I'd deleted it because I deleted 2 pages worth of threads. If I messaged everyone whose posts I deleted I would still be sending messages.

Unfortunately, I can't reinstate any posts once they are deleted. But on the bright side, at least now you know BigLee has read it.
Thanks for explaining things better @SkiddyMcCrash , and also for your compliments on my post, this is much appreciated :)  I really hope others will also agree with these points I've shared. I'm also wondering if there is a way to add a poll to the thread I've started even though it is in the General Comments section?
I hope he has.

Archived