Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Time Trial not updating (xbox)

Posted (edited)

So I'm on xbox and I set a lap of 1.20.174 in Australia about a month ago and I just did a 1.20.164 followed by a 1.20.002 but it hasn't registered them on the leaderboard. Both laps are definitely valid but it still says my best is a 20.174. It also displays the wrong gamertag when I press "find me" on the global leaderboard. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks

•  
Edited by Fhd19

I already had this problem a few times. The problem was that my Xbox was briefly disconnected from the Internet and then I was not connected to the servers. I hope I could help a little further.

23 minutes ago, Machtkarton3525 said:

I already had this problem a few times. The problem was that my Xbox was briefly disconnected from the Internet and then I was not connected to the servers. I hope I could help a little further.

Thanks, but I don't think the problem is internet connection cause I just tried again and set a 1.19.996 and my pb still hasn't changed. Also it shows the wrong gamertag on the leaderboard which is really weird.

Try this 

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
  2. Select Sign In and then select Switch profile
  3. Find your gamertag and select Sign in.
If your account is there and you can sign in, you’re good to go. If you can’t sign in, it may mean that your Xbox profile on the console is corrupted. In this scenario, go to Solution 2.
Solution 2: Remove and redownload your Xbox profile
Delete the corrupted profile that's stored on your Xbox One console and then download your profile again. 
Step 1: Remove your Xbox profile 
  2. Go to System > Settings > Account
  3. Select Remove accounts.
  4. Select your account, and then confirm removal.
Step 2: Restart your Xbox One console 
  1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
  2. Select Restart console.
  3. Select Restart.
Step 3: Redownload your account
  2. Select Sign in > Add new
  3. Enter the email address for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter
    Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account. 
  4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
  5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
  6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your account to your Xbox One console.

43 minutes ago, maxim650 said:

Try this 

2. Select Sign In and then select Switch profile
  3. Find your gamertag and select Sign in.
If your account is there and you can sign in, you’re good to go. If you can’t sign in, it may mean that your Xbox profile on the console is corrupted. In this scenario, go to Solution 2.
Solution 2: Remove and redownload your Xbox profile
Delete the corrupted profile that's stored on your Xbox One console and then download your profile again. 
Step 1: Remove your Xbox profile 
  2. Go to System > Settings > Account
  3. Select Remove accounts.
  4. Select your account, and then confirm removal.
Step 2: Restart your Xbox One console 
  1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
  2. Select Restart console.
  3. Select Restart.
Step 3: Redownload your account
  2. Select Sign in > Add new
  3. Enter the email address for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter
    Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account. 
  4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
  5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
  6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your account to your Xbox One console.

Thanks for the help, but I've followed all these instructions and I just went back into time trial and set a 1.20.006 but it still displays the wrong gamertag and says 1.20.174 as my best.

Strange ! have you searched on Microsoft site about the problem it sounds more Microsoft than the game. It seems like somebody else has access to your Xbox account, 

4 hours ago, maxim650 said:

Strange ! have you searched on Microsoft site about the problem it sounds more Microsoft than the game. It seems like somebody else has access to your Xbox account, 

I don't think it's that someone else has access to my account because surely I would still be able to set new PBs. I think it's got my lap and someone else's mixed up or something because when I press find me it takes me to someone else with the same lap as my previous best. Thanks for the help anyway though.

Did you finally solve this extremely frustrating problem? I also have it and I’m at a loss what to do I’ve reset my Xbox one x several times and deleted and reinstalled the game did not fix it. 

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Sm3rsh said:

Did you finally solve this extremely frustrating problem? I also have it and I’m at a loss what to do I’ve reset my Xbox one x several times and deleted and reinstalled the game did not fix it. 

Thanks in advance.

No I've done the same as you and have improved my time since I posted this and it's still displaying the wrong lap time as my best.

Posted (edited)

In Xbox works deleting your own Ghost times in the track, in Ghost settings

Edited by pedrosdt

On 6/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, pedrosdt said:

In Xbox works deleting your own Ghost times in the track, in Ghost settings

I've tried this as well and it didn't work unfortunately but thanks anyway. The new game comes out in a week anyway so I don't really care anymore just hope they fix this in the next game.