Jump to content Jump to content

Do Girls Play DiRT Rally?

Rygar86

ramPage16 said:
Really slow to have competed in WRC rounds
I mean, she still beat Will Orders by 3 seconds, the guy in the "Rally Driver plays Dirt Rally" vid which blew up and got 500k+ views. In this vid she's about 5 seconds slower than the record on this stage so I wouldn't say she's "really slow."
I Have done a 2:55,7 6secs faster (P5) and the vídeo is here if you want to check, and with a 100x crappier rig, that will orders calls he as pro rally driver: http://ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=608&t=Will-Orders 
 :D 
I Have done a 2:55,7 6secs faster (P5) and the vídeo is here if you want to check, and with a 100x crappier rig, that will orders calls he as pro rally driver: http://ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=608&t=Will-Orders 
 :D 
Not sure what you're trying to prove here. Are you trying to say they're bad rally drivers because of the fact that you can beat them in a video game that you've probably played a lot more than them?

Ok, I was off by saying the record was 2:55-ish. That's with the old physics. But I don't need to see your vid, I have a 2:51.7.
KevM said:
But get into a real car and I would guarantee you wouldn't get anywhere near her times.  

Your ability to beat proper drivers says more about the game accuracy than her talent
Man i said that in the game they were really slow, and i have done my time with New physics, as well as the two videos
heh I wonder why women take the wheel like if it is their real steering wheel of a real car xD
I saw my wife trying to drive the 205 t16 with just left hand at 6 and the other hand at gears lever ... she almost lose her thumb heheh

And how do they manage to accompany the zig zag effect on the FFB???!!

hehe I find it funny, in a respectful way...
OzoreXS said:
heh I wonder why women take the wheel like if it is their real steering wheel of a real car xD
I saw my wife trying to drive the 205 t16 with just left hand at 6 and the other hand at gears lever ... she almost lose her thumb heheh

And how do they manage to accompany the zig zag effect on the FFB???!!

hehe I find it funny, in a respectful way...
I stopped letting people play with my wheel because they rip it off the table. My dad stretched and broke my shifter cable.

Archived