• Aston Martin N24 V12 Zagato
  • McLaren 12C GT3
  • Nissan 2008 (R35) GT-R Nismo GT500
  • Honda HSV-010 GT
  • Lola B12/80
  • Shelby Cobra “Daytona” Coupe
  • Ford GT40 MK1
  • Mazda 787B
Are these split into some sort of categories, like the touring cars are? I see some Euro/World GT cars, some Japanese Super GT cars, and 4 varied ones at the end... will it be Mazda 787B versus newer cars, or are those classics in a different category?
I am a bit disappointed with the carlist. After the touringcar list I expected a bit more variation also within the Endurance departement. The lack of Proto's is a bit of a bummer..  #-o

Algarve is shown?
To be frank, I love the Touring Car list but Endurance is pretty underwhelming, maybe Project CARS has spoiled me with its pretty wide selection of Endurance based cars but I kinda expected newer GT3s like Bentley Continental GT3 or a BMW Z4 GT3 will be in the game.

I understand if Codemaster couldnt get the Audi LMPs into the game but I am a bit disappointed to see even LMPs like Creation, Mazda Furai or Courage that was present in Grid 1 was missing.

I am very pleased to see 2 GT500s though. Those cars looks insanely fun to drive.

Hopefully there will be some other Endurance cars added in DLCs to suppliment the lackluster list.
I saw in one video that the race abruptly ends when the time is up. Most endurance races that I know of run up to the end of the lap that the timer runs out on. It seems a little strange for the race to just end in the middle of the circuit.
P308R said:
I am a bit disappointed with the carlist. After the touringcar list I expected a bit more variation also within the Endurance departement. The lack of Proto's is a bit of a bummer..  #-o

Algarve is shown?
The Lola B12/80 is a pretty nice Prototype :)
Question:  In a multiplayer custom race, you said there would be a smorgasbord approach. I assume this means you can mix up NON enduance race cars with endurance races? Or only endurance cars allowed to be in endurance events (because of the tire modding)?

If you can indeed mix cars from other disciplines into endurance events will the tire wear feature apply to those non endurance cars you bring in?

Thanks.
Loore said:
Cars are always only available on a per class basis, you can't mix and match. @pulco I'll work on getting you that list :)
So, no "endurance" racing without an endurance class car. That's what it sounds like. (makes sense though, since I'm sure a lot of work went into the tire modding for the endurance cars). At least there is that. Thanks.
The video shows the race in the day time as well as night. I thought it was stated that endurance races are set during the night? I really hope it's like Grid 1 where you started during the day, drove through the night, and finished during the day.
there's probably a combination of day and night events but it would be nice to see a day/night transition in Grid Autosport like we see at Abu Dhabi in the F1 games