Jump to content Jump to content

Have to say I am disappointed. 10 cars for endurance? Wasn't there double that in the first Grid? And the Mazda will be in a single car class, so will the Lola. Who wants to be racing prototypes with just one car on the grid? Also from what I've seen so far the handling is far too drifty and doesn't look fun at all. Every new blog post or gameplay video that comes out I get less interested in this game.
There are 16 Endurance cars in GRID (2008) if you count all the LeMans GT1, GT2, LMP1, LMP2 and Prototype cars.  The 787B is classed as a Prototype, which also has has the Nissan R390 GT-1 and the Ford Doran JE4.  (There is a very cool 3 lap race at the old La Sarthe with the 787B and R390.  Two more laps of that, or more, would be great.)

Frank
Having watched gameplay of an endurance race around Sepang, PLEASE codemasters change how the races end. The race shouldn't end the second the timer runs out, it should be (for example) 10 minute race + 1 lap/next time the leader crosses the line. Please change this