Jump to content Jump to content

[PC][CRASH] F1 2019 "Error reading data, please verify the game cache."

VeilEdits

After roughly 80 hours playing F1 2019, my game is now crashing randomly with the error box saying "Error reading data, please verify the game cache." I have validated the files of the game through steam about 10 times with no improvement, ive downloaded the Nvidia hotfix 445.98 with no change, ive done a reinstall of the full game. Steam overlay disabled, also disabled Shadowplay overlay, nothing seems to be fixing the issue. Nothing different happened in the lead up to the problem, the crash happens in both single player and multiplayer.

Im using a Logitech G29 with the pedals that come standard. RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, Intel I7 8700k @3.7GHz. 

I have searched the forums for this issue extensively to only find one post in september 2019 which had no replies 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, VeilEdits said:

After roughly 80 hours playing F1 2019, my game is now crashing randomly with the error box saying "Error reading data, please verify the game cache." I have validated the files of the game through steam about 10 times with no improvement, ive downloaded the Nvidia hotfix 445.98 with no change, ive done a reinstall of the full game. Steam overlay disabled, also disabled Shadowplay overlay, nothing seems to be fixing the issue. Nothing different happened in the lead up to the problem, the crash happens in both single player and multiplayer.

Im using a Logitech G29 with the pedals that come standard. RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, Intel I7 8700k @3.7GHz. 

I have searched the forums for this issue extensively to only find one post in september 2019 which had no replies 

Post a dxdiag please, sounds interesting. To save me looking, can you link the post you found in Sep 19?

• 2 months later...

Archived