Has it ever happened to you that your car suddenly slows down in Australia right after turn 12? Happens to me 80% of the time, and lost most of the qualifiers because of it. 

23 hours ago, BjornIdiot said:

Why would I be sarcastic? 

No, Seb is a guy who likes to complain of being brake tested (Re. Baku) so Codemasters programmed cars to brake randomly. It was a joke. Obviously to obscure to work. 😕

Not so obscure, but still, had to ask 😬. Not a big fan of Seb, but probably would have done the same in Baku. Well, not there, but later in the race and with a dnf for Lewis for sure 😅. “Just kidding”

Bots break test us all the time. So I'm not even complaining about that anymore. 🙄

Here the main issue is us losing DRS despite going flat out. I have started facing this issue since the time I disabled assists. More so in the long DRS straights and curves of Baku and Hockenheimring respectively. Very annoying.

17 hours ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

Bots break test us all the time. So I'm not even complaining about that anymore. 🙄

Here the main issue is us losing DRS despite going flat out. I have started facing this issue since the time I disabled assists. More so in the long DRS straights and curves of Baku and Hockenheimring respectively. Very annoying.

If something doesnt change soon, I think Im gonna pack my **** and get out of here. It’s like this is what they want, for everybody to leave so the bots can duel between them. 

3 hours ago, BjornIdiot said:

Guys, chill! 😎  I am sure Daniel Ricciardo (generally acknowledged to be the last of the late brakers) feels he is brake tested often at corners.

On the other hand Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton finds slower cars in front of him all the time. In reality we need to drive round this.

The only completely unacceptable Bot behaviour is deliberate sideswiping on straights which almost never happens in real races. Codemasters should get rid of that. 

Aren’t all of us Daniel Ricciardo at the corners? 😛

Anyway, all I can say to andreimarica869 is that I just hope the game allows activating DRS even if it gets disabled somehow. A bit of reality would help.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:38 AM, andreimarica869 said:

Im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. 😅

but anyway, you saying it’s a ferrari car problem?

Ferrari and their infamous brake-testing