Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

F1 2020 - Monaco gameplay

A lap of Monaco in the Alpha Tauri (generic car) was just released, and in my opinion (after just finishing a 50% race when the video dropped) the track looked wider and with more realistic undulation!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I thought it looked a little wider in places too. Need a side by side comparison with F1 2019 to be doubly sure of the differences in layout and changes to off track visuals. Looks good though 👍

It does seem a bit wider in some places. I'm not sure about the undulation. Will compare after I do some laps on F1 2019.

Yes! Been waiting for this video to drop in celebration of the grandest race of the year this month! Nice demo car too!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StanleyGoodspeed said:

Shouldn’t there be a bit more echo in the tunnel?

@issueskid Work in Progress?

Remember my post? 

And if you think we are the only one? Look at the comments in the Youtube Link

Edited by GioProductions
Link

5 hours ago, Kompjutaguy said:

It does seem a bit wider in some places. I'm not sure about the undulation. Will compare after I do some laps on F1 2019.

It's a lot more realistic but of course it's not perfect. With both this and the new 2020 cars the driving should be a lot more rewarding this year

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DaPain said:

It's a lot more realistic but of course it's not perfect. With both this and the new 2020 cars the driving should be a lot more rewarding this year

Yeah, this and all the changes at some other tracks gives me hope that they will really try and make all tracks as realistic as possible. It's far from perfect but it's good to see that they're listening.

Edited by Kompjutaguy
  • Agree 1

Really hope that they've made a load of changes to Spa. Also heard that the Japan bump is fixed, which is very good

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, DaPain said:

Really hope that they've made a load of changes to Spa. Also heard that the Japan bump is fixed, which is very good

You're right, Spa was a bit rough. They have indeed, after a long time. It is kinda crazy that it took them that long to fix that bump, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Posted (edited)

Monaco with Honda engine, i feel better with this engine sound

Listen this

Edited by ZixClon