Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Logitech g29 force feedback lost

Hello guys 
i use logitech g29 i was inactive for about 2 weeks and before 3 days i just logged in
so i noticed that my wheel lost the force feedback,i tried every single step unistall and download LGS but nothing! delete the file and again nothing!
anybody give me a good solution my wheel is so unstayable especially in high speed...
also when i lost the car in some turns the wheel doesnt reacts...and no vibrations when i have my settings into 100/150 force feedback!

On 5/22/2020 at 1:28 PM, TysonFury776 said:

Hello guys 
i use logitech g29 i was inactive for about 2 weeks and before 3 days i just logged in
so i noticed that my wheel lost the force feedback,i tried every single step unistall and download LGS but nothing! delete the file and again nothing!
anybody give me a good solution my wheel is so unstayable especially in high speed...
also when i lost the car in some turns the wheel doesnt reacts...and no vibrations when i have my settings into 100/150 force feedback!

Post a proper bug report please and a dxdiag but check the common factors.

LGS outdated

PCARS installed

GHub installed

any of these may mess with your life.