DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Assistance would be appreciated

I have recently upgrades to the Thrustmaster TLCM pedals, the problem I am having is that now the accelerator is behaving like an on/off switch. I think I am missing something in the calibration as the problem only occurs whilst playing this sim. I'm not particularly computer savvy and this prob has made the game basically unplayable. If anyone can help with this I would be most grateful as I really enjoy this sim even though I'm not very good at it lol. Thanks in advance for any advice

Would Google it matey , with make and specs . Not savvy with steering wheels and pedals , but if you mix different hardware . . 

Should be a work around in game settings or if running pc , would check for possible software updates . 

One thing you can look at is the throttle settings

Go to "options and extras"  and select "input" and then "input reporting"

as you press the throttle  you should see where the throttle input starts and stops  there has to be  big range  reported here

then go to "connected devices" and select the "steering wheel"

at the next screen select "advanced settings"

find the "throttle deadzone" and "throttle saturation"

the "dead zone" is where the actual input of the throttle begins   I have mine set to "0"

then look at the "throttle saturation" , this defines where the throttle range ends   I have mine set t0 "100'

If these are close together or the same what you are experiecing will happen

This may not be the problem , you could be having a hardware problem  , but it is something to check

What system are u using? Ps4 console Xbox? If windows go to device manager and see if you can check its working OK in there. Or if you use thrust master software try in there. Did you calibrate your setup