Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

BAD- [PC] no error code - Crash to desktop

Posted (edited)

Bonjour, je suis français, donc désolé pour mon anglais, 

J'ai recommencé à jouer à F1 2018, donc comme d'habitude, j'ai lancé le multijoueur, sauf que, dès que j'entre dans le lobby, mon jeu se bloque et revient sur mon bureau, vidéo si jointe : https://youtu.be/7JDFCeJZkx8 , cela me fait me sentir comme ça tout le temps, pendant la semaine dernière environ 150 essais 150 plantages, j'ai réussi à lancer 3 jeux privés avec un ami avant que le jeu ne se bloque à nouveau, le problème est que mon jeu partagé sur le compte Steam du PC de mon frère fonctionne correctement, mais sur mon pc impossible, je tiens à dire que les caractéristiques de mon pc sont excellentes donc le problème ne vient pas de là. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi le multijoueur plante à chaque fois. J'ai besoin d'aide.

S'IL VOUS PLAIT, J'AI BESOIN D'AIDE ou LE JEU NE FONCTIONNE PAS.

1. Une description du problème. Veuillez inclure tout code d'erreur ici. My game crash to desktop when i go online myltiplayer , i don t know why, no error code,

2. Quelle version du jeu que vous utilisez (affichée sur l'écran de démarrage dans le coin inférieur gauche de l'écran)

3. Mode jeu? online multiplayer

4. Pouvez-vous recréer le problème? Si c'est le cas, veuillez inclure les étapes de récréation sur la façon dont vous avez rencontré ce problème. Yes whenever

5. À quelle fréquence voyez-vous ce problème? Est-ce la seule fois ou cela arrive-t-il toujours?  all the time, as soon as I start a game online

6. Avez-vous essayé un dépannage? Nous recommandons les étapes ici comme point de départ pour tout problème. Veuillez nous indiquer les méthodes de dépannage que vous avez essayées lors de la création de ce message.  I uninstall the game, re installed the game, check all local files via steam

7. Tous les accessoires que vous utilisez (manette de jeu, roue, etc.)  gamepad, wheel keybord

8. Des captures d'écran ou une vidéo du problème? Si la vidéo est longue, veuillez inclure un horodatage indiquant le moment où le problème apparaît.  1 minute .

Merci | Ploowz.

Edited by Ploowz

19 hours ago, Ploowz said:

Hello, i'am french, so sorry for my english, 

I started playing F1 2018 recement again, so as usual, I launched multiplayer, except that, as soon as I enter the lobby, my game crashes and returns to my desktop, video if attached https://youtu.be/7JDFCeJZkx8, this makes me feel like this all the time, for the past week or so 150 tries 150 crashes, I managed to launch 3 private games with a friend before the game crashed again, the problem is that my game shared on Steam account my brother's pc works correctly, but on my pc impossible, I want to say that the characteristics of my pc are excellent so the problem does not come from there. I don't understand why the multiplayer crashes every time. I need help.

Thank you | Ploowz.

You need to post a bug report and follow the troubleshooting links in the forum, thanks. There are plenty of things to check and are pinned to the head of this forum!

• Agree 1

I may have identified the problem, it crashes as soon as I have "family" mode or as soon as I am with a friend, I have to push the tests to find out more precisely the problem.* J'ai désinstallé ce jeu et téléchargé à nouveau mais même problème ...

Good- [PC]- Receiving Error Code 100:8H or [Xbox]- Displaying wrong tyres on other cars.

Bad- PLEASE I NEED HELP or GAME DOES NOT WORK. WHY?

We also need ALL of the information below. We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

* J'ai désinstallé ce jeu et téléchargé à nouveau mais même problème ...

8 hours ago, Ploowz said:

I may have identified the problem, it crashes as soon as I have "family" mode or as soon as I am with a friend, I have to push the tests to find out more precisely the problem.* J'ai désinstallé ce jeu et téléchargé à nouveau mais même problème ...

Good- [PC]- Receiving Error Code 100:8H or [Xbox]- Displaying wrong tyres on other cars.

Bad- PLEASE I NEED HELP or GAME DOES NOT WORK. WHY?

We also need ALL of the information below. We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

* J'ai désinstallé ce jeu et téléchargé à nouveau mais même problème ...

Thank you, but you will receive more support if you translate your answers, this is an English language forum. There is a mix of French and English (try turning off the 'Always Translate' option in Google Chrome. Don't apologise for poor English, just translate it. We will understand it.

You have uninstalled and redownloaded the game but still the same problem. You have the game working on your brother's PC.

I suggest you check for connectivity issues first then upload a dxdiag. It is more than likely an issue with your PC.

What is "family mode"? Multiplayer? Please use the template

I have uninstall family mode on steam, i have remove my friend off my list steam, and my game crashed again to desktop, Yes maybe a issue with my pc but i'don t know where, not my connexion, not my FPS , my computer cost 1500 euros, GTX 1080, I5, 32 gb ram, i don t understand what is the issue and steam don t want refund me for buy new f1 19.

Can someone of codemaster help me, I will get angry, steam refuses me the refund, I have no concrete help from master code, my game crashes for no reason, I have no message 'error, I can watch the game, be in the lobby, I can do the qualifiers, but when starting the race, the game closes and I arrive on the desktop. I tried everything, I checked but drivers, my windows update, nvidia, direct X, I optimized the game with nvidia, I tried without optimizing it, I deleted my friends from my list d friend steam, I deleted the family mode, I did EVERYTHING so who can help me?  This message did not go to steviejay69 because he is trying to help me. and I thank him

On 5/24/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ploowz said:

Can someone of codemaster help me, I will get angry, steam refuses me the refund, I have no concrete help from master code, my game crashes for no reason, I have no message 'error, I can watch the game, be in the lobby, I can do the qualifiers, but when starting the race, the game closes and I arrive on the desktop. I tried everything, I checked but drivers, my windows update, nvidia, direct X, I optimized the game with nvidia, I tried without optimizing it, I deleted my friends from my list d friend steam, I deleted the family mode, I did EVERYTHING so who can help me?  This message did not go to steviejay69 because he is trying to help me. and I thank him

There are unsigned audio device entries in there (Virtual Audio Cable), Java and a ScpService.exe which I cannot determine what belongs to. If these are related I suggest you remove them.

There are appcrashes with GTA V and Rocket League so it's not just F1.

I can't fully ID your motherboard so if you post the name and the Nvidia driver is quite old (not updated) - current is 445.87 (445.98 hotfix for F1) you are on 441.12 these are not current.

There are unsigned audio device entries in there (Virtual Audio Cable), Java and a ScpService.exe which I cannot determine what belongs to. If these are related I suggest you remove them. : i use voicemeter and an other : sound management software I don't think it impacts a video game

There are appcrashes with GTA V and Rocket League so it's not just F1. GTA 5 and R L works very well, I have no worries, the concern with my F1 if I did not specify it is that in multiplayer, I can play solo and in career

I can't fully ID your motherboard so if you post the name and the Nvidia driver is quite old (not updated) - current is 445.87 (445.98 hotfix for F1) you are on 441.12 these are not current.

motherboard : ASUSTEK ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING BIOS 0505. I'have update my nvidia driver yesterday to 445.87

nvidia.jpg

nv 2.jpg

Posted (edited)

@PloowzI see you have updated the driver but I'm not really FOR or PRO GeForce 'optimisation' - I have been able to elicit higher frame rates with self-selected settings. 445.87 has issues with F1 2019, the 445.98 are recommended (hotfix).

Well, the audio drivers are unsigned, so that's at your own risk. There is apparent 'garbage' under the Realtek driver entry in the dxdiag.

Thank you for the motherboard info. 

I can't find a 0505 BIOS listed (concerns me slightly, but could just be reporting a generic AMI Aptio V) - 2301 is the latest.

Do you run with V-SYNC enabled or not? Often I see machines crash because of high framerates in menus and the like. Frame capping and / or V-SYNC seems to help.

Edited by steviejay69

the 445.97 is my latest update for my gpu,, i don t have the 445.98,

I can't find a 0505 BIOS listed (concerns me slightly, but could just be reporting a generic AMI Aptio V) - 2301 is the latest. : I never update my BIOS, i don t know how i should do

1 test :I just launched a performance test, maximum quality, details, shade, rain, etc (5 laps, race, AUSTRALIA) more 100 fps , the issue is only on online mode,i don t understand.                                    2nd test : same quality and race options (5 laps, race, AUSTRALIA) but vsync, and fps limite 90 : 

fps.thumb.jpg.88c62568494bfbef2a0e90c5fe7f7671.jpg

fps 2.jpg

fps 3.jpg

fps lock, vsync, crash again, only the multiplayer mode, i'am not alone i thinks, what do codemaster

@Ploowz I can only advise you read the advice in the motherboard manual and carry out the firmware upgrade. It can fix many CPU errata, memory or SSD compatibility, GPU compatibility, etc. 

Newer drivers work best on updated hardware. Good luck.

Also, you continue to use the unsigned driver. 

Sometimes to catch the good fortune, you have to try the hard road. Thanks.