Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster T150 Pedals Sticking In Game

LAKingsDave

• I just got a Thrustmaster T150 and since the first lap I drove with it it'll randomly stick in Reverse or Accelerate. When it does this I can't use any of the other buttons on the wheel. 
  • I"m On PC
  • Game Version: I just updated so it should be the most current. I can't find where it's listed though. 
  • Game Mode: Time Trial and Grand Prix
  • What happened in the lead up to the problem?: I hit a wall the first time it happened, but it's also happening sometimes when I just start a flying lap. 
  • Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc): The wheel is the only thing I'm using. 
15 hours ago, LAKingsDave said:
  • I just got a Thrustmaster T150 and since the first lap I drove with it it'll randomly stick in Reverse or Accelerate. When it does this I can't use any of the other buttons on the wheel. 
  • I"m On PC
  • Game Version: I just updated so it should be the most current. I can't find where it's listed though. 
  • Game Mode: Time Trial and Grand Prix
  • What happened in the lead up to the problem?: I hit a wall the first time it happened, but it's also happening sometimes when I just start a flying lap. 
  • Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc): The wheel is the only thing I'm using. 

Have you installed the Thrustmaster drivers and updated the firmware?

Archived