GRID 2019 - No FFB on Xbox One X with Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Posted (edited)

Are the devs going to make FFB work with all wheels that are stated to be compatible with GRID? Got new Thrustmaster TMX PRO, recently bought GRID Ultimate and I feel like throwing my money away. There's no FFB at all. Game shows my wheels but even after calibration it doesn't show max wheels rotation. FFB sliders appear but any change does nothing - wheels is loose, no central force, vibration, nothing. How come other games work well, even Codemasters games like F1 2018 or Grid 4?

To be specific. When I go to settings menu to calibrate steering wheel first part od calibration goes good, but when I'm asked to make 90 degree turn wheels doesn't autocenter and game won't show degrees od rotation. Any thoughts about this?

Edited by hiroshima1987

Posted (edited)

Played the game after todays update and FFB finally works! Even on stock settings feedback forces are pretty strong😊. There's still some kind of glitch when calibrating the wheel but it seams it's not causing problems to steering. Finally I can chill out with GRID and my wheel when Forza ****** me off. Thanks!

Edited by hiroshima1987
  • Like 1