Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Car won't accelerate.

Hello,

1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I've just recently bought the game and for some reason my car won't accelereate, or it would be working for a while then stop and start working again and it keeps doing that. It doesn't matter if I use keyboard or controller, I'll still get the problem.

2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen).

3. Game-mode?

Any gamemode, doesn't matter.

4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

Whenever I press the acceleration button nothing happens or it works for a while then stop.

5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Happens everytime I start a race.

6. Have you tried any troubleshooting?

I haven't tried anything since I couldn't find any topic with the same problem.

7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

I tried to play with a controller (Logitech Gamepad F310) and a keyboard (Logitech G512).

8. Any screenshots or video of the issue?

Don't have a video or a screenshot.

DxDiag.txt

Posted (edited)

@massa88 you use the Logitech F310? Can you provide any tips?

I will look at the dxdiag.

Please update the Nvidia driver to hotfix 445.98

Remove the ASMedia driver and let the W10 inbox driver install. Try different USB ports (avoid the Red USB ports or any expansion front panel connector connected to F_USB30_1)

GHub would seem to be the latest working controller software for the G512 and G403.

LGS 5.10 is the latest for the F310.

Try uninstalling LGS with Geek Uninstaller. GHub is reported to not co-exist well with LGS 8.xx.xxx or 9.xx.xxx, not sure of it's effect on 5.10.127 - certainly you could have two versions of LGS co-exist peacefully (I used 8.xx and 5.xx together).

Edited by steviejay69

7 minutes ago, juusk said:

Okay, thanks!

Was just updating the previous post when you cross posted.

Posted (edited)

@juusk did you put button on bottom of controller on X ?

otherwise controller will not work in game

Edited by massa88
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

@massa88 you use the Logitech F310? Can you provide any tips?

I will look at the dxdiag.

Please update the Nvidia driver to hotfix 445.98

Remove the ASMedia driver and let the W10 inbox driver install. Try different USB ports (avoid the Red USB ports or any expansion front panel connector connected to F_USB30_1)

GHub would seem to be the latest working controller software for the G512 and G403.

LGS 5.10 is the latest for the F310.

Try uninstalling LGS with Geek Uninstaller. GHub is reported to not co-exist well with LGS 8.xx.xxx or 9.xx.xxx, not sure of it's effect on 5.10.127 - certainly you could have two versions of LGS co-exist peacefully (I used 8.xx and 5.xx together).

Something seemed to do the trick. Did all of them at once, so I can't really tell you what resolved the issue. Thanks for the help!

• Thanks 1