Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Some really good racing. Pro exhibition good and George Russell in the F1 virtual was simply amazing. Just walked away with it. 

And great to see a bit of sliding around,  particularly in the wet qualifying. 

F1 2019 can't be that bad!!

2 hours ago, thisdisplayname said:

F1 2019 can't be that bad!!

It's a fun game. That's the main point.

Formula E on rFactor may have the "realistic game", but it was really boring to watch.

I found that race painful to watch. It was a ramming bumper car fest which allowed Russell to coast to victory without even having to try. I wouldn't be happy winning that way. The esports pros were way better to watch. Came down to the wire with respectful driving as usual. 

• Agree 3

GR achieved a clean overtake at the start and did drive off into the distance. Irrespective of the "bumper fest" astern of him, no other driver could get close at any stage.  GR has been demonstrating a very fast pace throughout these events. Wet qualifying no doubt helped by mixing up the order - just like in real F1.

• Agree 1

I know they didn’t have damage on to help the ‘lesser’ drivers around the tight streets, but it made it painful to watch with all of the bumping

• Agree 1

With no damage on, the "overtakes" were more like watching a mario kart race than an esports event.

It was a joke, with no damage on they were just sending moves like crazy. Was worse than your typical online race.

I was so disappointed that we didn’t get to see them at least try and drive properly.