DiRT 3 - DiRT 2 Cars MOD (2nd update coming soon!)

Check out this mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/subaru-wrc-mod It's not made by me, but it uses the same method to add extra cars to the game.

Good, I'll be waiting then.

I thought database_restrictions.xml determines which cars are available to drive. If I recall correctly, before modifying the file, the menus would show x/(x+1) available cars. Only after adding the car ID to the Available list in database_restrictions.xml the vehicle would appear as playable. At least that's how it worked for the first 3 cars.

tgomola said:
Could you tell me how you fixed the textures in GFWL version?
Also, I've encountered a problem in the Steam version - I could only add 3 extra cars to the game. The fourth one wouldn't show up as available in the menu. I've started to think of downgrading the game back to GFWL...
I already found out that it works on Steam, buut again, only adds 3 cars.

tgomola said:
Good, I'll be waiting then.

I thought database_restrictions.xml determines which cars are available to drive. If I recall correctly, before modifying the file, the menus would show x/(x+1) available cars. Only after adding the car ID to the Available list in database_restrictions.xml the vehicle would appear as playable. At least that's how it worked for the first 3 cars.
When I put the original database into the game, I only get to drive and see those 3 new cars (only 1 livery for each, although more for these cars were added). The rest, looking at the numbers of cars, they appear as added. But the car tile is just not there. And I do know about Miczelov's Subaru mod, I've been waiting for his Steam release for a long time. I tried to add a car to Miczelov's mod, but it doesn't appear, again.