Sign in to follow this  

New Gameplay - Endurance Race: Sepang International Circuit + trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_zNn13esVI#t=78                                                              

enjoy it!  8->

yeah looks strange but also good as I'm used to seeing Sepang in daylight and racing it in daylight thanks to the F1 games  but it does look good here. Will probably have mine set to maybe 20/30 minute races for Endurance about the same as a 25% F1 race as that sounds the best setting for me. Looking more and more forward to getting my hands on this now though

yeah seems good sjsharp

massive F1 and  Manchester United >:) Fan   =)) 

plus trailer for endurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a4xV68jqd4

plus BTCC gameplay video

Well the AI looks aggressive which is promising but I hope that isn't the highest difficultly as they look a bit slow.

I wish we could get to see some footage using the latest build, and a full grid of human drivers, preferably ones who know how to drive so we could see the lines they take, and behaviour of the cars properly.

Sorry Miatakias i know we talked long about it on chat, but still i just see grid2 in ur vids, even the dam squirrel is in it :))

053 said:
Sorry Miatakias i know we talked long about it on chat, but still i just see grid2 in ur vids, even the dam squirrel is in it :))
OK you know Sandro i agree with you about Endurance gameplay video... In this video the game looks pretty same with Grid 2  :-<
But in gameplay video of touring cars and open wheels in Jarama the handling and physics look better .. :)
Game is not finished so we have to wait the final version to see.. :-??

053 said:
Must agree with u, looks same as Grid2 handling..... :( As I said before, I will wait to see some gameplays and thoughts from gamers, before even think of buying it.... :(