I haven’t been able to connect for a few hours. Is there a general problem?

I have experienced the same, no connection to server possible since yesterday evening.

Okay thanks guys. Seems it’s the new version of the game they’re getting up and running. I just deleted the app and reinstalled and it hasn’t solved the problem 

Is there any possibility to contact Codemasters about all this stuff? 

I guess they are migrating everything over and it just takes time. Frustrating but a necessary evil. Anyone from Codemasters that could help is probably mega busy! I find it a shame though that they don’t give some information out

The only thing I do not understand is that other people can play this game normally and others can‘t even enter the game. And yeah I think they could at least gave us some information. 

• Agree 1

it worked yesterday for some hours and today i have the same issue again. 

I still can’t play the game. It’s very frustrating!

I’m worried the solution is to delete all data from the Game Center and start again. I’ll be annoyed if I have to go from elite 1 back to league 5 or whatever it is!

Same here on iOS.  Error / reconnect with server about 10 times before 1 race every single time.  Very frustrating!

Interestingly after updating to iOS 13.5 last night the game briefly worked but only to ask if I wanted to use my cloud profile or the local one. I selected the cloud profile and it wouldn’t work. Since then I get the reconnect error every time. It’s clearly a Game Center profile issue

will anybody from Codemasters even bother to comment on this thread? I feel it being useless....

I have mailed their Helpdesk and got a response. They have deployed a fix on the servers that should have solved the problem. It hasn’t worked for me but maybe for others?

not for me either....if you read the latest reviews on the App Store....we are not alone! Looks like a European problem.