Sign in to follow this  

Does Dirt Rally have clutch and H pattern support?

Not really sure if it does or doesnt. If it does, it doesnt allow me to select it in the menu. If it doesnt, when is it coming?

I also got just those options, but when I went back to profile and settings afterwards I could choose it.

That being said, there is some problems with the "custom wheels". Logitech and other 'standarized' wheels is OK. But wheels where you can buy a Shifter-Box, Pedals an Wheel separate, and then mix it together as you like, have had some problems.

Which steering wheel are you using ?

Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster work well, but other makes, not so much

Fanatec CSR with Elite pedals plugged into wheel. Select H-Shifter with clutch in menu but during calibration clutch is not recognised? Game complains I have not got mandatory control assigned i.e. clutch?

@RookieOne you mention Fanatec ok, how did you assign clutch pedal?

I have a Porsche Turbo S, I managed to make it work using an old firmware and driver, slecting the preset, then updating to the newest firmware.

For some reason, the clutch pedal on fanatec pedals (at the very least while they are going throught the wheel, I do not have pedals that I can plug directly to the computer) is seen as a combined pedal by the game. Which might explain why it's not mappable to the clutch