Jump to content

After update game is unplayable

Recommended Posts

Thanks for ruining the game. They never listen to the actual problems and just ruined the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new "Physics" is not friendly. I think have to decrease the steering sensitivity and try again. But this does not feel like any improvement over the previous version. Excited for the events though.

Have to play a bit more to get to the root of it. So far it is just plain stupid haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the challenges screen is empty/blank. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Samen probleem here with steering, gameplay is almost inpossible.

Edited by Game4ce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much better. AI cars seem better. Your braking input needs to be better and longer. Opponents don’t seem to ram you up the ass because they out brake themselves and come off before they hit you and take you out. It’s more of a challenge and if your no good cheating won’t help. So far so good for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally like this update so far:

  1. Coming off the grid seems more realistic
  2. Easier to overtake AI cars - if you pass, they don’t try to ram you off the road
  3. When you get hit by another drive, it seems as though the impact just as fairly disrupts their course and control as well
  4. Braking is realistic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like the previous update, my best lap times for all the circuits have either vanished or reset to your latest time (even if that's clearly not your personal best).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My latest observation: track limits do not include kerbs anymore. I have been getting corner cuts despite two of my wheels remaining on track at multiple circuits.

Here a video of 1st chicane at Monza. Did I cut the corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At 12 seconds looks like both wheels are off the track but I think you’d have got away with it in the old version. It’s a good thing though. The previous track limits were way to generous. I’m looking forward to trying it out when the game finally works for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PLAYADELWES said:

I personally like this update so far:

  1. Coming off the grid seems more realistic
  2. Easier to overtake AI cars - if you pass, they don’t try to ram you off the road
  3. When you get hit by another drive, it seems as though the impact just as fairly disrupts their course and control as well
  4. Braking is realistic

I tend to agree, once we get used to the new system I think it will be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

Just like the previous update, my best lap times for all the circuits have either vanished or reset to your latest time (even if that's clearly not your personal best).

It's too painful to compare the old personal best times.  5s+ minimum across the board. 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the steering and brake "weight".  They feel much more realistic not like the previous paper weighted car.  The brake you really have to "floor it" to get any braking just like on a real F1 car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mobileracingfan said:

I like the steering and brake "weight".  They feel much more realistic not like the previous paper weighted car.  The brake you really have to "floor it" to get any braking just like on a real F1 car.

Yeah. I just hope I don't press the screen too hard. 😰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, StoicSouthpaw said:

My latest observation: track limits do not include kerbs anymore. I have been getting corner cuts despite two of my wheels remaining on track at multiple circuits.

Here a video of 1st chicane at Monza. Did I cut the corner?

FullSizeRender.mov

Yes I am afraid you did.  You are on opposite lock and the front wheels are on white road.  Your whole car was off the track. Never mind. 

Screenshot_20200527-233205_Photos.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no such thing as small loss in qualifying anymore.  Once your AI opponent passes you it's over and you lose big 5s+ easy.  It's ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game was close to perfect back at version 1.0. Then they realised the players stood an actual chance at winning races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×