SERVER PROBLEM SINCE MONDAY

I can‘t open the game since Monday because of some server problems. Can you do something please. I really want to try out the new update. PLEASE CODEMASTERS!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

E1E387F4-420F-4C46-9E00-E9197081FB78.png

• Sad 1

My game stuck with the same error screen :classic_sad:

Unfortunately someone can play so it isn't global problem and Codemasters don't see it as serious issue :classic_angry:

I cannot open the game with this problem!! Can someone help me?

I have the same issue & sent messages to support . Meanwhile I found that if I start game with a4G connection it works.after few seconds i switch back to WiFi & IT WORKS FINE! CAUTION:if close session you need to start procedure from the beginning.

Hi guys,

I‘ve been experiencing the same and have contacted support, too. They told me to try to switch to mobile or to use a VPN. VPN didn‘t work, and my iPad is wifi-only.

Still can‘t open the game...

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem since Monday evening. The game isn't loading either with my wifi or my 4G connections. I reinstalled the game and even erased the cache, but it isn't fixed the problem. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

I’m in the same boat! Also tried reinstalling the game and it didn’t help 

Posted (edited)

I was able to connect one or two times - but in 99% of the cases I get stuck with „A connection to the servers cannot be established. Please disable airplane mode or enable WIFI“.

Well I am sitting next to an AP with 250mbit internet connection and my airplane mode is off. Same on iPad and iPhone. It seams that the servers are overloaded or down.

As I have a paid VIP-Account I think Codemaster should think about how to compensate this downtime since 3-4 days.

Edited by RTBat

On 5/27/2020 at 9:35 AM, gruby76 said:

My game stuck with the same error screen :classic_sad:

Unfortunately someone can play so it isn't global problem and Codemasters don't see it as serious issue :classic_angry:

Where are you located? I am quarantined in Europe, Austria

Posted (edited)

Now I'm experiencing problem with the server on iOS.  It keeps getting timed out and needs frequent disconnect / reconnect when trying to find an opponent for duel.  The update is buggy as hell.  C'mon CM get your act together!

Edited by mobileracingfan

In addition to the server problem, does anyone get the no engine sound bug during a duel from time to time?  It's like racing in complete silence.

Posted (edited)

I was leading a race by a mile and then the server disconnected by itself and rebooted.  30 points down the toilet.  What the hell?

Edited by mobileracingfan

I just wrote on another thread. I think it’s a cloud / Game Center issue. The game won’t connect with my profile in the cloud. I had the option of using my local profile instead.

I got a mail from the help desk and they issued a server fix yesterday. It hasn’t helped me but may have helped others

Posted (edited)

Today very difficult to play the game....server connection faillure and fail to contact to Play Games. What is wrong Codemasters!!

Edited by Game4ce

Same, takes a couple reboots, run a race, reboot a few more times.   Definitely not elegant game play today

Server was acting up this morning but it's working fine now.  I lost 1 "ready" black research box due to the issue.  I went to redeem the box, the server crashed and it disappeared after the game reboot. 😞

Posted (edited)

This afternoon a lot of faillures with the connection.....what is wrong!!

20200619_202443.jpg

Edited by Game4ce