Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Problème de beug

1 minute ago, EXPERTYOYO973 said:

So in your opinion its coming from the update of windows version 2004?, I should not be the only one to have the problem?
the F2020 version will also have the same problems with 2004?
 If I understand you should not do windows updates ... it's limited to security level ... give me your opinion
Thank you

I'm sticking with 1909 for the forseeable.

A Feature Update (which is what 2004 is) is not about security. It is about new features. None of which that mean jack to gamers are working yet. 

I'm really struggling with a 1909 MCT, but I do have a created USB ISO. I may have to reach into the File History to recover the 1909 MCT.

@steviejay69

Not sure if 2004 update is main fault

i was playing last race in our league just fine with 2004 update
i also do few more races and game have not crashed yet

hope that helps a bit

Edited by massa88

26 minutes ago, massa88 said:

@steviejay69

hope that helps a bit

It is true I have not yet tested the June Cumulative (19041.329)

Highlights

• Updates an issue that prevents you from using some voice commands in Windows Mixed Reality when the default Windows language is Canadian or Australian English.
  • Improves the reliability of the keywords used for voice assistants, including Cortana.
  • Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
  • Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
  • Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
  • Updates to improve security when using external devices (such as game controllers, printers, and web cameras) and input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
  • Improves security in Microsoft Xbox and the Microsoft Store.
  • Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
  • Updates for storing and managing files.
  • Optimizes the touch experience when you detach the keyboard.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, massa88 said:

@steviejay69

hope that helps a bit

Well, I loaded the 2004 build last night and updated to 19041.329 and still had the crash. So, I DDUed and installed 446.14 and still had the crash.

It is on exit of the game, every time. It does play fine, just get the EGO dumper on exit. Can you post your dxdiag @massa88 because I know you use the same card as me.

2004 was a clean install, not an upgrade. I never upgrade.

@steviejay69 First sorry for bit confusion

i did also get that ego dumper on exit
but not the last time i we played game,also i remember that day was some update for Windows not sure what has changed,i have not play game since then,
will be on pc at evening post dxdiag then

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, massa88 said:

@steviejay69 First sorry for bit confusion

i did also get that ego dumper on exit
but not the last time i we played game,also i remember that day was some update for Windows not sure what has changed,i have not play game since then,
will be on pc at evening post dxdiag then

Thought I was going funny. When I get on, I'll post the crash dump because if it's not Steam, not the driver, not the update, what is it? 1.22 should be stable.

Hello I

see that I am not the only one to have the problem !!

I took a screenshot with a "code", I don't know if that can help !!

I really hope that a fix will come because it is not funny to play in its conditions there I will try without any device, just with the joystick to see if the Direct Drive or the steering wheel or the pedals could be put in cause ....

I keep you informed

CODE .png

@steviejay69 here it is my dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

will also report you afer today playig if i will have that ego dumper again on exit

Edit: i did not get ego dumper this time also

Edited by massa88

@EXPERTYOYO973 @massa88 I have something for you to try to solve the crashing on exit.

If VSYNC is set to OFF and the framelimiter is OFF then the game crashes on exit (FPS/refresh not obeyed). I turned on the framelimiter. My game does not crash on exit.

For full replication of my setting I am playing;

1920x1080 Fullscreen (Windowed) - graphical preset MEDIUM

Desktop refresh is set to 100Hz

In-game refresh is set to 99Hz

V-SYNC is OFF

Framelimiter set to 99FPS.

It's probably quicker if you set the framelimiter to match your desktop refresh or that of the in-game refresh and tell me what works.

e.g. your desktop is set to 60Hz, try the framelimiter at 60FPS.

Let me know.

Just now, massa88 said:

@steviejay69 i add fps limiter on 60 and no ego dumper,but i also didn't get it last two times when i was playing.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you use a framecounter (Steam or RTSS)? Then you can see what's going on with respect to framerates.

I do think the game needs work to better limit or detect the settings people are using or at least there needs to be some kind of guide to avoid this. The game still ships with V-SYNC OFF by default, fine if you have a system with lower performance, but a lot of rigs on here that crash way exceed 60 FPS with uncapped settings.

So the perception of input lag at 60Hz needs addressing, the effect of framecaps and V-SYNC need outlining and people need to pair their equipment with suitable displays.

The benchmarking routine alone isn't quite enough. But I can hit 100FPS with a fairly old CPU and a the modal graphics card on moderate settings, but I play on a Freesync monitor capable of a  high refresh.

Hello

I also have the same thing, I do not crash anymore during the game, but I just exit it is already better I can finally play (for now).

I am at 60 Hz but I also lowered the video qualities in the game (see screenshot) I have other people who have the same problems ....

we really need to find a solution to avoid constantly tinkering with settings and other software, we are here to play and not to spend hours looking for solutions to be able to satisfy our passion !!

On 13/06/2020 at 07:38, steviejay69 said:

Annotation 2020-06-16 175354.png

• Thanks 1

I wonder if it is a fix for you @EXPERTYOYO973 because I think Intermediare is Medium and it's the setting I have. I get the crash less often it would appear, not a fix.

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Je me demande si c'est une solution pour toi @ EXPERTYOYO973 parce que je pense que Intermediare est Medium et c'est le réglage que j'ai. J'obtiens le crash moins souvent qu'il ne semble, pas une solution.

Yes I agree, but what to do?

it happened to me again last night when i exit game
looks like that fps limiter is not a fix

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, massa88 said:

it happened to me again last night when i exit game
looks like that fps limiter is not a fix

Seems to reduce the incidence for me. I'm back to suspecting this is still a 2004 issue as 1909 has no such issue.

I'll run reports and see where the builds differ.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Seems to reduce the incidence for me. I'm back to suspecting this is still a 2004 issue as 1909 has no such issue.

I'll run reports and see where the builds differ.

agree with you @steviejay69
because it start to happen after i upgrade 2004

was hoping is not,but it is

edit

ok that is bit weird,because today i test two times on exit didn't get that ego dumper
not really sure what is causes it

Edited by massa88

Hello friends

I send you the last settings of my Radeon 7 card (since I put these settings I no longer have a crash in game but only ego dumper at the end of the game) ... if these settings can help other players ....

I hope that for F1 2020 there will be no more these problems and that it will be adapted to the 2004 version !!!

Good game to you

Annotation 2020-06-25 205637.png

Annotation 2020-06-25 205903.png

Annotation 2020-06-26 092856.png

Annotation 2020-06-26 093026.png

Fairly sure it's the game framerate and the desktop refresh getting out of sync.

If you were to cap the framerate at lower than the desktop then I'm sure it would be fine. 

It's just I have a 99Hz option on the framerate and 100Hz desktop. Depending on HOW it's capped I think is also important. It's also important to note that Freesync and G-Sync screens should have V-SYNC ON to meet the spec.

I know if I have V-SYNC OFF the in-game framelimiter doesn't really work, especially if the game is in a menu as the FPS counters shoot up over 130FPS.

But the crashing is exacerbated by the 2004 build.