Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Looking Good Codemasters

I'm getting more & more pumped for this title.I really don't mind the blurry cockpit tbh, while I appreciate the detail of them in Forza I don't take it in too much because I'm too busy racing. Of course I would rather have a fully rendered one than not, but not at the expense of other details. Just glad to have the two interior cameras in this title. I'm very hopeful for an authentic and enjoyable handling model which Codies seem to be offering. All going well GAS will replace Forza 4 in my game collection and Codies will have achieved a clean sweep with my collections racing titles (Dirt3, F12013 And Grid AS). This should keep me going until Pcars releases and I shift to PS4, unless that turns out to be no good and then it will be Grid AS and the others for a long time to come for me.
I'd have preordered already as well if they would make it possible on steam. The majority of my posts that people may think are negative are merely nit picking with CM because they always make good games, its just that they used to make great games but have gotten a bit lost for the past few years and I sincerely hope they can get back there.
I've been waiting since 2008 and GRID 1 for a another good online racer. And GRID Autosport may come up short when it come to online racing. I may have to wait until Bugbear release final version of Next Car Game, before I find another good online race with the longevity of GRID 1 and Flatout 2 online.
RubyRuby said:
But SP is looking good.  Fingers crossed re handling, sneak previews are positive.

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.
yeah it is I like what I've seen from an single player standpoint myself tooit looks like Grid 1's career sprinkled with a few extra assists to help the novice player which is good as I thought Gtid 1's career had an excellent premise just too steep a learning curve which put me off playing it to be honest sometimes. I liked the ideas they put in the game but it was just too harsh from a difficulty standpoint. I think difficulty wise Grid 2 was good but career mode was too short only took me about 5 days to beat will probably -play it again at some stage though because it was fun Autosoprt definitely from a sp standpoint looks like a return to form
Purple44 said:
I've been waiting since 2008 and GRID 1 for a another good online racer. And GRID Autosport may come up short when it come to online racing. I may have to wait until Bugbear release final version of Next Car Game, before I find another good online race with the longevity of GRID 1 and Flatout 2 online.
yeah like us, weve played flatout 2 for a while too, then we were all addicted to Racedriver Grid for about 4 years.
Then there was nothing.....Grid 2 mmmmmh its ok for a small race, but to arcade.
No it looks the good grid close on close races are back! Hope the addiction is comming back...:-)