Poll: What view do you drive with??

Poll: Driving View  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: What view do you drive with??

• Wing
    • Nose
    • Cockpit
    • TV Pod
    • TV Pod Offset
    • Near Chase
    • Far Chase

Cockpit view but without Halo because in the real world with two eyes (3D view), we delete the redundant information which is the Halo column. You don’t trust me? Put a pen in front of you and look where you want, in a minute or so you avoid the image of the pen. Yep, you know it is there, but don’t disturb you at all. If that HALO column you put in a 2D view (our screen) you can’t avoid that information because it is not in our peripherical view but in our straight one. 

27 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

74 out of over 10,000... somehow I don't think they're in front of you.  :classic_cool:

Lol there's some quick players out there. But majority of my Weekly Event races I have pole... luckily. I try to make that one count.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ragequit1 said:

I turn it off. If the game supported VR, I'd probably leave it on, but in "2D" on a monitor your eye can't naturally simulate to overlook it and just an unnecessary block in the view. I also don't have to worry about virtual debris hurting me 😄

Completely agree. If it was VR I'd leave it on. I really can't wait for F1 games to support VR. That will be the day I buy a VR headset!