Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally 2.0- Steam won't load game

Hello everyone. A few days ago, I purchased Dirt Rall 2.0: GOTY on the sale, and I installed it. unfortunately, when I clicked play on steam, Steam told me: starting application, and the game said application running. Suddenly, the game just stops working, the tab for the game closes off, and the spot where it said that the game was running said nothing, and Dirt Rally 2.0 just stopped running. I really need help with this one. I have a gt 1030, intel i5 650, 8 GB ram, and a 265-watt power supply. I am currently running on windows server 2008 r2, and my GPU drivers are all up to date. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help get this up and working. I would appreciate any help. 

• Like 1

Same problem here, i unnistalled and reinstalled the game, continues to do the same. Already checked integrity files on steam. I need help too.

Just bought & installed Dirt Rally 2.0 on Steam. So far so good, but everytime I start the game I get a "blimp" of the openingscreen, then nothing and on Steam the "running" tag changes angain to "start the game".... damn....

You can check server status of Steam sometime down for maintenance.

If you uninstall the game from your PC them make sure delete temporary file as well as folder of the game. After try to install again.

Are you getting any type of error?