When’s the next news drop for F1 2020?

Hi guys,

hope you’re all well.  As it says in the title, just wanted to ask @BarryBL or any codies staff when we’re next going to hear more information on F1 2020? 

With quarantine, I’m sure this is one thing that a lot of us are looking forward to playing/ the game being released. 

I’d also Like to ask, when will the youtubers e.g aarava, TRL & Tiametmarduk be getting their updated preview builds?

The reason I ask is because aarava said in one of his videos there won’t be anymore F1 2020 videos because their builds are being updated and he said once they get updated he’ll release some videos. 

thanks!

Tomi 

• Agree 1

When are we going to see some my team footage that’s what I want to know. Not interested in “hot lap” videos we get them every year. Showoff the new features 

Yeah I’ve seen the video but I meant more information about the actual game or even in depth videos from youtubers like they were doing 2 weeks ago, aarava said their builds were being updated so interested/excited to know when next we’ll get information. 

ive realised that as of late, Codemasters marketing strategy revolved more around giving content to youtubers as opposed to the traditional approach which to be fair I love as the youtubers go in depth on the game 

excited to know more

I do wonder if Codemasters will do a few live streams themselves like last year to showcase the multiplayer and hud customisation. Maybe they could do to show off some of the aspects of the MyTeam mode this time around. I guess for now they know they can let the youtubers do a lot of free promotion for them which I don’t think is a bad thing. Maybe rather than a stream then Codemasters could possibly do a deep dive video that showcases stuff and talk about certain elements. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stephensmattlee said:

I do wonder if Codemasters will do a few live streams themselves like last year to showcase the multiplayer and hud customisation. Maybe they could do to show off some of the aspects of the MyTeam mode this time around. I guess for now they know they can let the youtubers do a lot of free promotion for them which I don’t think is a bad thing. Maybe rather than a stream then Codemasters could possibly do a deep dive video that showcases stuff and talk about certain elements. 

Yeah that would be really good, I agree. It would even be good if they did something similar to when they released F1 2017 and they uploaded an 100% race video at spa in the rain by David Grecco. It would be so cool if you did that codies. I'm sure alot of fans would like that

• Agree 1