Jump to content Jump to content

Time trial lap didn't upload

PS4 1.22

I'm not doing a bug report because it should be known by now why a lap time did not get uploaded. If Codemasters doesn't know then may God help us all. 

I did a lap at Silverstone Short, in the 2004 Ferrari F2004. I did a 0:44.797 I should be in 27th place overall. I was connected to everything. No notice came on the screen saying error, your time will not be uploaded, I would have seen it and not continued. I saved my lap so I have a video showing proof of the completed lap. And no it wasn't invalidated.

1. Why did my time not get uploaded?

2. Can my time manually be put in where I rightfully belong? (I have proof of lap) 

4 hours ago, Lakrits said:

Are you sure you didn't go outside the track limits just before the finish line? If you do both laps will be invalidated.

Yes I'm not new to the game. If you go over to the general discussion section you can watch for yourself. The title is Silverstone Short lap (vid). Purple sectors all around. No red, no invalidation.

None of my fastest lap time are being saved. I have tried waiting 10 minutes as DerrickHUN mentioned and it still says "you have no entry recorded on this leaderboard". I even tried a slow lap in the attempt to figure  my coles online if I was doing something wrong but the problem is not me. I am playing on PS4. If someone figure it out, please let me know how to fix it and I'll do the same. Thanks in advance

I've pretty much set wetlaps at every track. Multiple times. I got bored waiting for Weekly event races so I decided to do TT wet laps on most tracks. I've had issues before where my time didn't upload right away but upon re-entering the TT mode, they were there and it was updated. Here's the lap in question. The only other explanation is there was a glitch and I invalidated it but it didn't pick it up until after the lap was completed? As you can see, it's purple all around. No signs anywhere of invalidation.

3 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

I've pretty much set wetlaps at every track. Multiple times. I got bored waiting for Weekly event races so I decided to do TT wet laps on most tracks. I've had issues before where my time didn't upload right away but upon re-entering the TT mode, they were there and it was updated. Here's the lap in question. The only other explanation is there was a glitch and I invalidated it but it didn't pick it up until after the lap was completed? As you can see, it's purple all around. No signs anywhere of invalidation.

OK yeah that's how it should work. Can only assume the lap did not update the local file to sync with the leaderboard.

FWIW you should have a local file GL0122D.GL in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\{YOURSTEAMID}\928600\remote\ghost

Archived