New Hanoi circuit gameplay

So just seen the lap of Hanoi released and while the track looks good, the pit exit is going to be chaotic with it being on the racing line before you exit. What does everyone else think?

Yeh that does seem a bit of a concern, bit like France with the pit exit coming out right on the racing line for the first corner. Maybe they’ll make changes to the track once they actually have some real racing there. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Track looks so sterile and boring, its even getting crazy hate on the official F1 page for how boring it looks, looks flat as a pancake and concrete more than Sochi.

Edited by TomAAA
  • Agree 1

Very goog track, sometimes  I think a mix of Russia with Baku and some parts of Mexico tracks.

I really like this track.

It reminded me a bit of Valencia (which i loved), but it does look a bit samey all the way round.

I don't know, didn't really catch my interest from what I've seen so far, maybe it will be fun to drive, who knows. Looks "dry" to me despite Tilke went with the usual recipe and trying to copypaste parts from other tracks. I'm not a big fan of these new street circuits in general.

It looks like Tilke had an Idea for the third sector and thought: How to we bring people to the Part of the track where the only real challenge is? Straights. DRS Zones. And.. did I say Straights?

It didn't strike me as a really interesting track at first. The last section with the fast esses looks fun though.

17 hours ago, EduCalza said:

Very goog track, sometimes  I think a mix of Russia with Baku and some parts of Mexico tracks.

I really like this track.

I agree. Sector 1 is very much like Russia, sector 2 is Baku and sector 3 is USA. 

• Like 1