Williams Rokit livery

I guess with the announcement of Rokit suspending there contract with Williams this means there will be no Rokit livery so what does this mean for the game. what will the new  livery be like anyone got any ideas what it may look like or how the game will make the Williams look like will they have to just keep Rokit and eventually update it in a patch

I read that the contract has been terminated with immediate effect so I don't think Rokit will be on the car after the first post-release patch at the latest.

Having said that Rich Energy is still on the 2019 Haas car so idk 😜

1 hour ago, mattb97 said:

I read that the contract has been terminated with immediate effect so I don't think Rokit will be on the car after the first post-release patch at the latest.

Having said that Rich Energy is still on the 2019 Haas car so idk 😜

Rich Energy and the Haas issue was a bit more complicated. If Haas removed the logo, Rich would've sued them, because I believe the contract that they signed was until the end of the season, for every race. Haas did a very smart decision leaving it in their cars, because they wanted to honor the sponsorship contract, and Haas couldn't do much about it and they couldn't take it to court.

As far as in game livery goes, I don't think there is an issue with leaving it on the car because of the reason I mentioned.

47 minutes ago, ragequit1 said:

If Haas removed the logo, Rich would've sued them

I'm sure the Rich Energy logo was removed from the Haas cars. The colours remained but the logo was removed.

Edit: found an image of the Haas from Mexico 2019

arton143310.jpg

Edited by mattb97
Found additional information

19 minutes ago, mattb97 said:

I'm sure the Rich Energy logo was removed from the Haas cars. The colours remained but the logo was removed.

Edit: found an image of the Haas from Mexico 2019

arton143310.jpg

Oh ok. Good then.