Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Looking for some advice on pedals, i was recently bought a wheel t150 as a present, its fantastic however i can not get used to having abs off as i feel the pedal weight is way to light and would like a lot more realistic feel to be able to not use it, my question is has anyone upgraded thier pedals and did it help? 

From my own experience, avoid the conical brake mod and save to get a load cell mod. Put "sim racing solutions" into your favourite search engine. It's a night and day difference for the better!

4 minutes ago, ChasteWand said:

From my own experience, avoid the conical brake mod and save to get a load cell mod. Put "sim racing solutions" into your favourite search engine. It's a night and day difference for the better!

Hello mate, im on ps4, so im assuming you cant get mods

The mod is for the pedals. Seeing as you have a thrustmaster t150 I guess you have the t3pa pedal set. Not sure if you can use other pedal sets with that wheel other than  thrustmasters 3 different sets. Maybe the ps4 would allow USB connection of fanatec sets. Search sim racing solutions and follow the link, it's self explanatory...