Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer Game points abuse continues unabated!

Video # 1) I started 8th, finished 7th and was ducked 3 points! Just look at the racers I'm ahead of! There should have been no point deduction here. 

Video #2) I started 7th, finished 5th and earned only 2 points - and look at the skill-set of the people I finished ahead!!! 

Can someone stop this game abuse on my points. It's the employees at Microsoft tasked with overseeing the multiplayer sessions that's up to this, as they have the ability to apply penalties at their discretion when warranted and in my case these penalties are NOT unwarranted! The have access to the copious database of driver stats and they monitor my gaming sessions primarily to harass my game. If these folks have nothing better to do, I'd like to get them a small cage with a couple of hens to tend to- that should keep their spare time occupied!  

In the odd moments when they're don't catch my sessions, I earn copious points. This is how I know someone is up to this! 

Posted (edited)

There is a lot that goes into when calculating the points, I found this quickly:

How the Skill System works
There are several factors which affect your rating:
1) Number of Players
2) Skill Ratings
3) Assists
4) Finishing position
5) Penalties
6) Quitting

Players & Skill Rating
The skill system works on a 1v1 basis. This means you will be rated against every single driver in the lobby.
Beating drivers with a higher rating than yours will increase yours more than beating a driver with a lower score.
Likewise, being beaten by a driver with a lower score than yours will decrease your skill rating more than by being beaten by a higher ranked driver.
With this in mind you stand to gain or lose a lot more score in a lobby of 20 drivers as opposed to a lobby with 5 drivers.

Edited by ragequit1

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, ragequit1 said:

There is a lot that goes into when calculating the points, I found this quickly:

How the Skill System works
There are several factors which affect your rating:
1) Number of Players
2) Skill Ratings
3) Assists
4) Finishing position
5) Penalties
6) Quitting

Players & Skill Rating
The skill system works on a 1v1 basis. This means you will be rated against every single driver in the lobby.
Beating drivers with a higher rating than yours will increase yours more than beating a driver with a lower score.
Likewise, being beaten by a driver with a lower score than yours will decrease your skill rating more than by being beaten by a higher ranked driver.
With this in mind you stand to gain or lose a lot more score in a lobby of 20 drivers as opposed to a lobby with 5 drivers.

Yeah, I know that , but my point is that the MS Admins have at their disposal the ability to apply penalty points (something they mentioned they have the ability to do for the Forza Multiplayer Lobbies) and I'm sure they've singled out my game-tag and are apply those penalties willy-nilly out of sheer spite. In the rear instance when they don't know that I'm on, the points system works as it should.  I'm telling you that MS admins are the the culprits here.  Can some look at my sessions via the database and see if the points that I've earned are the actual points and have not been tampered with post application? I have a couple of other videos to post when I get in today.  Run some SQL man! 

Edited by FOneFanatic