Jump to content Jump to content

Things are looking up.

After serious thought on the characteristics of the 2020 cars I have 3 new setups and I have set 4 new PB times in the last 3 days so the 2020 engine does work. 😀

Anyone else improving times? 

On 5/30/2020 at 4:16 AM, IvorQ said:

After serious thought on the characteristics of the 2020 cars I have 3 new setups and I have set 4 new PB times in the last 3 days so the 2020 engine does work. 😀

Anyone else improving times? 

I suppose you've set the new PB compared to previous PB on 2020 cars, not on 2019 cars. It's impossible to beat the 2019 times as long as it's generally admitted that all the 2020 times are down by 3-5 secs. Now you need brakes, the track limits are very strict and the cars are understeering a looot. With steering sensitivity +10 and without assists the car is cornering like a bus! Lowering the steering sensitivity, with or without assists, the car is cornering like a boat! 😅😅😂😂😂

Awesome cars!!! Good job like always, Codemasters! 🤗😍

On 5/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, RMarco13 said:

I suppose you've set the new PB compared to previous PB on 2020 cars, not on 2019 cars. It's impossible to beat the 2019 times as long as it's generally admitted that all the 2020 times are down by 3-5 secs. Now you need brakes, the track limits are very strict and the cars are understeering a looot. With steering sensitivity +10 and without assists the car is cornering like a bus! Lowering the steering sensitivity, with or without assists, the car is cornering like a boat! 😅😅😂😂😂

Awesome cars!!! Good job like always, Codemasters! 🤗😍

Sarcasm alert! 😛 😛 😛 

Archived