Sign in to follow this  

FIFA/PES thread

Every PL stadium in FIFA 15. Have to say that's impressive, may seriously consider buying it and a PS4 if I can afford it. 

EdMa said:

Every PL stadium in FIFA 15. Have to say that's impressive, may seriously consider buying it and a PS4 if I can afford it. 

Are all the stadiums in the PS3 version? *Keeps fingers crossed*

EdMa said:

PES had every la liga stadium a few years back, but obviously not as detailed as this. But this announcement has definitely sold both the game and the PS4 to me. All 20 look amazing. Hopefully they'll do this with some of the other major leagues in the future.

Doubt this will be on the PS3 version

EdMa said:

yeah I just saw this myself while on my X box given how good they look on the ignite engine that is impressive. Started a career on my XB1 on Fifa 14 and White Hart Lane looks awesome haven't played at all the grounds yet but I'm going to get around to it eventually. I've already ordered 15 for PC judging by this I may buy it for my XB1 as well. I definitely think Fifa are starting to get really serious about these things in that they really want to expand and this really could spell the beginning of the end for PES especially if EA succeed in getting the UEFA licenses back. TBH I hope they do as out of the 2  I think EA's ignite engine works much better than Konami's FOX one at least when it comes to football.  But this is based on How I feel about XB1 FIFA 14 in comparison to PES 2014 on PC.

On the last gen I felt both games had different things to offer so there were plus points to both games. Fifa had proper teams and tournament structures and leagues to join where I thought PES had probably slightly better graphics slightly smarter AI that was slightly harder to beat in places. I felt as it learnt as it played and adjusted itself and it's tactics to the way I played forcing me to try and come up with new tricks from time to time to stay ahead of it. This made things difficult at times especially on the 2012  version I've found it does. Of course as an added incentive it had the UEFA Champions League and Europa League as well as the Copa Libertadores and last year they added the Asian CL. I've read that EA want to get the UEFA comps back and also  the Copa Libertadores. Just depends on whether they succeed in doing that though.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-15-barclays-premier-league-stadiums

Pictures of all 20 stadiums, worst one is St James's park but apart from that all 19 of the others are awesome.

Gotta say, its about time they added more stadiums

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-15-barclays-premier-league-stadiums

Pictures of all 20 stadiums, worst one is St James's park but apart from that all 19 of the others are awesome.

I think they all look pretty good I always felt slightly intimidated running up to the goal with the big stand and roof behind it at St James's on the other Fifa's. I enjoy playing at all the grounds though

You watch next year for Fifa 16 they'll bring in the vanishing spray :p

:trollface: 

I'm pleased they got the pink seats right at the SOL! :p 

fIsince08 said:

:trollface: 

I'm pleased they got the pink seats right at the SOL! :p 

well with the full PLlicensing I suppose that's a good thing I just hope it continues to play as good as it looks. Fifa 14 on the XB1certainly does anyway.

That is awesome! Respect to EA.
Wish they had a few football league grounds as well, like Hillsborough, Elland Road and St Andrews! 

Turkish league has been licensed for 15

Bet you're all creaming yourselves at the thought of playing in the Turkish league....

Lukedfrt said:
Wish they had a few football league grounds as well, like Hillsborough, Elland Road and St Andrews! 

The first two would do. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKCfHbmd5U

yeah saw that to goal line tech being introduced that's why I made the comment about the vanishing spray for Fifa 16 above as a possible feature for next year :p

Just heard also they've licensed the Turkish league as well  so looks like EA are making a real effort this year.

Lukedfrt said:

Who's to say they won't  at some stage. Can't see them going for League 1/2 but the Championship is certainly a possibility one day I think but I suspect they'll want to put a few stadiums in from other leagues first. I do remember FIFA08 for PC had a lot of German Bundesliga stadiums

Does anyone know if the PS3 version has all the stadiums? Don't want to get it if I'm stuck with Century Park AGAIN!

Also, a lot more players have been scanned for this season.

fIsince08 said:

Does anyone know if the PS3 version has all the stadiums? Don't want to get it if I'm stuck with Century Park AGAIN!

99% sure they won't be although I could be wrong. Think from now on it'll be like what ps vita is, the same as previous version with no gameplay or graphics enhancements. They'll probably say it was only done for Ignite engine otherwise there'll be no reason to go "next gen" which costs a lot more so customers expect more. Sorry bud.

Shouldnt St Andrews be in a golf game instead of Fifa?

#Roasted

No reason why it can't be in both :p

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:

99% sure they won't be although I could be wrong. Think from now on it'll be like what ps vita is, the same as previous version with no gameplay or graphics enhancements. They'll probably say it was only done for Ignite engine otherwise there'll be no reason to go "next gen" which costs a lot more so customers expect more. Sorry bud.

Got to admit all  this is for the new consoles they want people moving forwards not staying really on the old systems this is one method they use to encourage it. Got to admit though now I have my next gen systems in place I'm looking forward to it. Especially after playing Fifa 14 the last couple of days.

You'll just have to buy a ps4! ;)

or an XB1 :D