Sign in to follow this  

FIFA/PES thread

Wtf just wrote a comment and it came up saying "comment will appear after it's approved" wtf is this China?

Well tbf, a certain mod doesn't seem to know what free-speech is. 

Lol thing is there wasn't anything bad in the post/ swear words lol but that post above did and was apparently fine....

You know free speech isn't actually a right on a business owned website, right? If CM doesn't like something you say they can remove it, just like anyone can tell you to shut up or ban you from their business or even fire you. Freedom of speech exists to stop the government from silencing you. But that's all off topic.

FIFA should release league DLC's. Kits, stadiums, rules, etc. I personally think it'd be cool to have that option.

Platy said:

You know free speech isn't actually a right on a business owned website, right? If CM doesn't like something you say they can remove it, just like anyone can tell you to shut up or ban you from their business or even fire you. Freedom of speech exists to stop the government from silencing you. But that's all off topic.

FIFA should release league DLC's. Kits, stadiums, rules, etc. I personally think it'd be cool to have that option.

My post wasn't removed, it didn't even post to be begin with.... I wasn't only talking about Fifa the same as you but when I clicked post comment it said "your comment will appear after it's approved"  Doesn't make any sense but then this forum is in  "beta"

It's a known bug in the system. No censorship or conspiracies.

As for DLC.  It depends on what's include. I remember a few years back, their 'live season' feature, where player ratings would change in parallel real life, was a paid DLC. I'd figure that no one bought it and they gave up and made it free.

I'm talking about a league based DLC. For example, MLS DLC. All kits, stadiums, player updates, league rules, officials, HUD. Same for Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc. I think it coulf work if it was fairly priced.

Have the base game as normal, but be able to add note in depth leagues with more details if you wish.

As for DLC.  It depends on what's include. I remember a few years back, their 'live season' feature, where player ratings would change in parallel real life, was a paid DLC. I'd figure that no one bought it and they gave up and made it free.

Yea I said I thought it was a bug or something, I was only joking about the China part lol

I've never bought dlc for Fifa as everything I need is already in the game. I did play ultimate team which is fun but never bought packs. I also didn't play online as it seemed fixed as players seem to become slow or fast depending on the score. Normally don't play it online anyway as there's too many rage quitters, even though you get the win now it spoils the fun.

You'll just have to buy a ps4! ;)

or an XB1 :D

Nooooo, why on earth would he do that? :P

because like the PS4 it's a next gen system quite a good one too based on the experiences I've had so far

But not as good. ;)

well that's just a matter of opinion as they're more or less identical in terms of hardware as far as I can tell.

A pc app where you could create stadia and kits etc. Then download it. 

You can do this with teams so why not stadiums

Hughesy said:

Yea I said I thought it was a bug or something, I was only joking about the China part lol

I've never bought dlc for Fifa as everything I need is already in the game. I did play ultimate team which is fun but never bought packs. I also didn't play online as it seemed fixed as players seem to become slow or fast depending on the score. Normally don't play it online anyway as there's too many rage quitters, even though you get the win now it spoils the fun.

Yeah I mostly play career mode or with my brother on Fifa who salways thrashes me but then he's very good art it I think he told me he's in the top 100 or something but either way he's very handy at the game unlike me. I make a good coach and strategist but when it comes to the action my brother's the master in my family

I've just been splashing the cash on FIFA. Got Henderson for £8,440,000 and Rodwell for £13 million.

fIsince08 said:

I've just been splashing the cash on FIFA. Got Henderson for £8,440,000 and Rodwell for £13 million.

You think that's splashing the cash ? Try getting Suarez for 9m under his vallue and then selling him on for almost twice his value.  :p

because like the PS4 it's a next gen system quite a good one too based on the experiences I've had so far

But not as good. ;)

well that's just a matter of opinion as they're more or less identical in terms of hardware as far as I can tell.

Both me and jordie were being sarcastic. ;)

Just won my first trophy on Fifa 14 on the XB1 beating Man City to win the Capital One Cup now for the PL and FA cup then I'll be happy.

fIsince08 said:

You think that's splashing the cash ? Try getting Suarez for 9m under his vallue and then selling him on for almost twice his value.  :p

But not as good. ;)

think it mostly depends on what series of games you like the idea of playing more this time (given both consoles are working from a clean slate not being backwards compatible) really that's why I made the choice to switch to X box. I'm liking their selection more at least at the moment. Plus I'm more comfortable with my disability on the X box controller than the PS one. I think both are pretty decent machines though.

Just won my first trophy on Fifa 14 on the XB1 beating Man City to win the Capital One Cup now for the PL and FA cup then I'll be happy.

Thank you so much for posting this  :(

fIsince08 said:

But not as good. ;)

think it mostly depends on what series of games you like the idea of playing more this time (given both consoles are working from a clean slate not being backwards compatible) really that's why I made the choice to switch to X box. I'm liking their selection more at least at the moment. Plus I'm more comfortable with my disability on the X box controller than the PS one. I think both are pretty decent machines though.

I prefer the wheel selection on the PS4 but all my friends will be one XB1 . Decisions decisions.  :p

fIsince08 said:

Thank you so much for posting this  :(

was trying to bring it back on topic seeing as it is a FIFA/PES thread

@alonsofan46 I'm sure there'll be more wheels eventually for XB1 but seeing as I don't use wheels it wasn't really of any consequence for me

@alonsofan46‌  What wheel selection? Both are crap tbh this gen. Thrustmaster works on ps4 but Logitech won't, just like the X1.

Sorry for going off topic but just thought I'd point that out lol.

Hughesy said:

@alonsofan46‌  What wheel selection? Both are crap tbh this gen. Thrustmaster works on ps4 but Logitech won't, just like the X1.

Yeah they are both crap , but Thrustmaster make some very good wheels compared to the wheels released on the XB. 

Hughesy said:

Yeah they are both crap , but Thrustmaster make some very good wheels compared to the wheels released on the XB. 

Makes no sense bud, Thrustmaster have a great wheel for X1, the pedals are crap but you can buy better ones and mix and match from T500rs so if I decided to get the tx I can use the pedals from my T500rs, so for me I'm glad they only gave it crap pedals as it makes it cheaper especially for people who already have the same wheel as me ;)