Jump to content Jump to content

I cant manage to get sound

Vuurtoren09

Hay there, i just bought f12019 on my pc, when i play the game i use a controller because its better then my keyboard. But when i have my controller plugged into my PC i dont have sound, i can only choose where the radio sound comes from ( headset or speakers and all) but i cant choose where the car sounds and all come from so i can only play on my PC when i have no controller or i have to play without sound...do you have any tips, suggestions, ideas or anything that can help?

1 hour ago, Vuurtoren09 said:

Hay there, i just bought f12019 on my pc, when i play the game i use a controller because its better then my keyboard. But when i have my controller plugged into my PC i dont have sound, i can only choose where the radio sound comes from ( headset or speakers and all) but i cant choose where the car sounds and all come from so i can only play on my PC when i have no controller or i have to play without sound...do you have any tips, suggestions, ideas or anything that can help?

Set the default sound source on the PC to what you want to hear the game through.

If you use headsets with a USB dongle, try removing the dongle. The game doesn't support (pseudo) 5.1 or 7.1 well.

Archived