Featured Event?

Hi, I'm expecting it to be in two weeks, as next week is gonna be the Canadian GP as an event.

Schedule most likely looks like this:

1st - 7th June: Baku GP event

8th - 14th June: Canada GP event

15th - 21st June: Featured event

22nd - 28th June: France GP event

8 hours ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Hi, I'm expecting it to be in two weeks, as next week is gonna be the Canadian GP as an event.

That's great. Can Codies confirm 15th-21st June will take place?

Edited by Chris2468
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

I'm hoping your predictions are wrong because we've already had  the France GP in the first week of April. Having one again in June would be utter ridiculousness. 

Since I joined online these are the GP'S and Featured Events we've had in what I think is the right order since March-ish. 

Bahrain

Austria-Classic

France

Germany-Featured Event

China

Canada-Featured Event

Mexico-Classic

Spain

Russia-Classic

Monaco

Usa-Classic

Baku (Current)

Hopefully we get tracks we haven't done in the weeks to follow. If it repeats a GP in less than 3 months, I'd say fire the scheduler lol

• Agree 1

Hopefully we get the next featured event this month then.

Edited by Chris2468

I beg you Codemasters it's literally the only Steam achievement i miss and i'm getting worried i will not do this just because you stop rotating modes. What's the point in having an achievement for a mode you won't support even before your next game release? So disappointing

Guys,

Please keep in mind that the weekly events follow the F1 schedule. We only will see "classic" & "featured" events on weeks the F1 is not scheduled to run. During the season the chances of seeing a "featured" event drop drastically. The odds are much higher during the winter or off season. There is still some off weekends ahead in the schedule and Codemaster probably will give you a chance to complete this task. I would have to go back and look at my trophy's to check and see how many "featured" events we have had since F1 2019 has been released almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure we have had about 10 or more over the winter. Good luck with getting this achievement completed. 

On 6/4/2020 at 3:58 PM, Getts0388 said:

Guys,

Please keep in mind that the weekly events follow the F1 schedule. We only will see "classic" & "featured" events on weeks the F1 is not scheduled to run. During the season the chances of seeing a "featured" event drop drastically. The odds are much higher during the winter or off season. There is still some off weekends ahead in the schedule and Codemaster probably will give you a chance to complete this task. I would have to go back and look at my trophy's to check and see how many "featured" events we have had since F1 2019 has been released almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure we have had about 10 or more over the winter. Good luck with getting this achievement completed. 

Could you check the previous events to have a "schedule" of past events? Maybe this could help us understand if they are gonna do in future, i can't find anything online about this actually