Jump to content Jump to content

G27 Clutch pedal mapped as Button? no Axis allowed?

LeonardFS

9 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Have you installed the LGS 5.10?

Yes. And windows show the clutch axis.
But if i press it in F1... it show as Button 1.

Strange, i think f1 2019 doesn't accept more than the predefined axis. which is brake (rotation-z), accelerator(y-), wheel(X +/-).

the clutch in windows is another axis. ( perphaps z- or anything like that ) And f1 doesnt understand it. other games do :/

1 hour ago, LeonardFS said:

Yes. And windows show the clutch axis.
But if i press it in F1... it show as Button 1.

Strange, i think f1 2019 doesn't accept more than the predefined axis. which is brake (rotation-z), accelerator(y-), wheel(X +/-).

the clutch in windows is another axis. ( perphaps z- or anything like that ) And f1 doesnt understand it. other games do 😕

Do you have either of the LGS 8.xx or 9.xx or GHub installed?

Did or have you ever had any other controller for use with the game (that you've used)?

Do you have Project CARS installed?

If you post a dxdiag that would be helpful.

Just found the solution, in fact UNNISTALLING the profiler of logitech (lg510) made the clutch be detect and not act as a button but as an axis. Cant confirm if the profiler was in conflict if any other things. but no using it. works.

8 hours ago, LeonardFS said:

Just found the solution, in fact UNNISTALLING the profiler of logitech (lg510) made the clutch be detect and not act as a button but as an axis. Cant confirm if the profiler was in conflict if any other things. but no using it. works.

So have you uninstalled 5.10 completely or just a game profile?

Archived