Sign in to follow this  

DIRT Rally 2.0 future(Last) DLC support.

With the Dirt rally 2.0 Dlc and patch support coming to an end as soon as Dirt 5 GETS released, will there be Any more patches or surprises to Come in the following months? Maybe New audio for a coupe of cars, or even New cars, and some animation and graphical patches? 

Thanks 

Hoping the disconnecting from server issue is sorted in one of those small Patches , as its one of the biggest issues still remaining with the game.

Sadly, from the feedback I get from @PJTierney , the feeling is that the team have given up on finding a solution to this, and we will be stuck with this issue for the next 3 years...

Depressing to say the least, when there is allways a % of your Club Drivers that can complain that their Weekly Club Rally was ended not by themselves, but by Codemasters..

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Few more small patches planned, but in terms of content we're essentially done. GOTY gets you everything.

That would be a shame , seeing as youve introduced so many people to the game now . 

PS Plus has put you on the map now . Dont let that slip . . .

Yeah a bit gutting to be honest . Finally a good driving game thats only a year old .

Has so much more .   Im not an Arcade Racer , as much fun as it is , but Dirt 2.0 

has whats been missing for a long time . Gran Turismo couldnt do it with same tracks and jazzed 

up graphics ? Codemasters have recreated something that is Special , i think its foolish to let that Go , xx 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, PhilVhee said:

Will the trophy bug "If in Doubt..." (DLC 5) be fixed ? I finished all the scripts but I didn’t get the trophy...

Retry Australia 1997

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Retry Australia 1997

Thank you very much, I got it.

• Like 1