Elite points revision

The last month Elite revisions landed my back to Elite 4 but that time I finished the month in Elite 3 so I thought that was fair.

This month, I finished well in Elite 1 and I still get relegated to Elite 4. I think I had a legitimate expectation to be at least in Elite 3 or 2 after points reduction.

Can anyone explain this?

my point is reduced from 4300 to 3192, from elite 2 to elite 4...I got lost 1100+ points, equal to 37 winnings duel race. I gave alot of time to play it, then my point just lost that easy...poor me. So, I uninstalled this games already.

On the first Monday of every month you lose a percentage of your points, I was on 9999 points and went down to 4250. 

1 hour ago, G1bby said:

On the first Monday of every month you lose a percentage of your points, I was on 9999 points and went down to 4250. 

Duuuuuuude. You lost more than 50% of your points. How are you holding up, man?

1 hour ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

Duuuuuuude. You lost more than 50% of your points. How are you holding up, man?

I know it happens every month so I expected it, you also get lots of performance parts as a 'prize'.  

That’s how the elite system works, the idea is to get you to keep playing rather than get to the top of the tree and stay there without playing. I was close to 8000 and I went down to 3750

Been gunning for 9999 every month but for 2020 season, may just play for cr. Less stressful and can even laugh off dnf races. Couple of thousand points to get to elite 1 is rather easy. Better for my heart definitely lol

• Agree 1

Haha. True. I now just prefer to stay in Elite 1 coz the prizes are the same whether you clock out at 4500 or 9999. Helps mental peace.

19 hours ago, elimmel said:

Been gunning for 9999 every month but for 2020 season, may just play for cr. Less stressful and can even laugh off dnf races. Couple of thousand points to get to elite 1 is rather easy. Better for my heart definitely lol

Elite 1 at 4500 is just too easy if you've been playing for a while.

17 hours ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

Haha. True. I now just prefer to stay in Elite 1 coz the prizes are the same whether you clock out at 4500 or 9999. Helps mental peace.

Staying at 9999 is super stressful but you get to race the top guys.

Funny thing is it’s tough reaching 9999 but once there, the opponents in the 9k range are rather fair. 
until the game decides to peg you down with a string of 4-5k bots that’ll thrash you 😆