Sign in to follow this  

rally cars on pikes peak

Why can't we run the vintage rally cars up pikes peak.

With such a wonderful map, we only get 3 ( basically identical ) cars to drive.

I really want to take the 131 up this hill.

They know people want this, they mentioned it in a video before, something about they are gonna take a look at it after germany or something. I agree it would be awesome, don't really understand why it isn't already in there but yea.

Rather than take the rally cars in hillclimbing mode, I'd rather make the Pike's Peak 'stages' available in custom rally mode.

there must be some sort of plan to add the rest of the cars as each car has a default tarmac setups for PP,  or atleast thats what the car settings folder says :)

Awesome idea indeed, never got why this wasn't possible, we can make a custom rally, yet we can't choose where or what to drive :P

Spokster said:
Awesome idea indeed, never got why this wasn't possible, we can make a custom rally, yet we can't choose where or what to drive :P
Its not possible due to some sort of compatibility with the existing rally cars and the pikes peak tarmac, which they were waiting to sort out when they sort out the cars for the germany tarmac stages, so it is likely to come at some point after germany is added (maybe event with it)  

I would also like to raise this subject. Driving N/A RWD cars up the hill should be just a pure pleasure! :) Please make this happen sooner than later ;)