First time wheel user

Erm, it's difficult but well worth it. Gonna take awhile to get used to. Everything comes at you so fast!!!

• Like 1

This might help, I started using my wheel a few months ago and now I'm capable of decent Leaderboard times.

• Like 2

Cheers PJ, I guess it boils down to seat time. I'm only day 2 proper with the wheel and have been concentrating on Project Cars and F1 2019. But after 2 days I've been able to beat my gamepad benchmark times I set beforehand after getting to grips with the FFB and the more involving experience.

What I might do is some Dirtfish to get used to the car but ultimately is not to go full bore in a stage. Slowly slowly.

Seat time helps a ton, as does repeating a specific Stage in Time Trial.

Posted (edited)

When I started with a wheel from a gamepad I took different wheel settings way too serious and always felt "Is this how its supposed to feel/is this right/i should google and try something else". Dont bother with that at first, just get your driving going and start slow and get a feel for the driving. Then you can concentrate on pushing more and more and then try different settings. You will get there in no time buddy!

Edited by somethingthing