Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 crashes to Desktop on exit

Running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2004 with Nvidia Driver 446.14. I've tried clean installing the Driver with Driver Uninstaller and even clean installed Windows 10 but the crash on Exit still happens, it used to be fine a week ago.

I will launch the game and everything is working fine but as soon as I exit the game no matter what I was just doing the game will close then a crash report box will pop up asking me to send crash data to Codemasters, the game is Patch 1.22. I checked the games files and everything was verified. The strange thing is this issue doesn't happen with previous games, 2017, 2018.

EGO Dumper Data.txt

EGO Dumper.JPG

DxDiag.txt

PC Hardware.JPG

Hi Loyd.

I think it has to do with the new win 10 version. I've tried different drivers but the error is only present on win 10 2004. I think you just have to wait for a patch. I have the same issue.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, eddiecornelisse said:

Hi Loyd.

I think it has to do with the new win 10 version. I've tried different drivers but the error is only present on win 10 2004. I think you just have to wait for a patch. I have the same issue.

450.99 exhibits the same behaviour on 2004. 446.14 works on 1909 so yes I do believe it could be 2004 that is the issue. 

Also, it is not just F1 2019 that does this (see my signature), so that further points the finger of blame at Microsoft.

Edited by steviejay69

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

DBPJ-AJBT-XEMV-TGVG

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Any

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Everytime the game exits.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

See 4

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 

Not using Windows 2004 (19041.264)

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition, Acelith Rim with Magnetic shifter mod, Fanatec CSPv1

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

No, but you can have a crash dump.

@BarryBL

614494-20200603-193313-0.zip

Posted (edited)

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

BGTJ-HGMT-ERRA-KXMG

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Any

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Exiting the benchmark at Monza

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Once, but more testing is ongoing

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 

Not using Windows 2004 (19041.264)

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition, Acelith Rim with Magnetic shifter mod, Fanatec CSPv1

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

No, but you can have another crash dump.

614494-20200604-121306-0.zip

@BarryBL

Edited by steviejay69

This is happening for me as well on v2004 of Win10, using DX12.

My workaround is to use Alt-F4 to quit.

This is happening to me, also, it crashed it a middle of a 30 something lap race, super annoying