Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

[CAR & TRACKS] Ralllies/tracks WRC Calendar

So with already a few rallies released and confirmed for this year in the DiRT rally game,
I was wondering if people would love to see a full WRC Calendar as in FIA World Rally championship 2013.

The season of the 2013 World Rally Championship contested over thirteen rounds in Europe, North and South America and Australia.

RoundDatesRally nameBaseSurface
116–19 JanuaryMonaco / France 81ème Rallye Automobile Monte-CarloFrance Valence, Rhône-AlpesMixed
27–10 FebruarySweden / Norway 61st Rally SwedenSweden Hagfors, VärmlandSnow
38–10 MarchMexico 27º Rally Guanajuato MéxicoGuanajuato León, GuanajuatoGravel
411–14 AprilPortugal 47º Vodafone Rally de PortugalPortugal Faro, AlgarveGravel
53–5 MayArgentina 33º Philips LED Rally ArgentinaCrdoba Province Argentina Villa Carlos Paz, CórdobaGravel
631 May–2 JuneGreece 59th Acropolis RallyGreece Loutraki, CorinthiaGravel
721–23 JuneItaly 10º Rally d'Italia SardegnaSardinia Olbia, GalluraGravel
81–3 AugustFinland 63rd Neste Oil Rally FinlandFinland Jyväskylä, Keski-SuomiGravel
923–25 AugustGermany 31. ADAC Rallye DeutschlandRhineland-Palatinate Trier, Rhineland-PalatinateTarmac
1013–15 SeptemberAustralia 22nd Coates Hire Rally AustraliaNew South Wales Coffs Harbour, New South WalesGravel
114–6 OctoberFrance Rallye de France – Alsace 2013Alsace Strasbourg, AlsaceTarmac
1225–27 OctoberSpain 49º Rally RACC Catalunya – Costa DauradaCatalonia Salou, TarragonaMixed
1314–17 NovemberUnited Kingdom 69th Wales Rally GBWales Deeside, FlintshireGravel

Round 1 ,6 and 13 are already in the Dirt Rally game.
With Round 2,8,9 announced for this year we got already 6 out of 13 rallies.

What do you guys think about the other rallies? Talking about Mexico, Portugal, Argentina, Italy, Australia/ New Zealand, France and Spain

Australia can be exchanged for New Zealand, in 2012 was it almost the same Calender but only with Australia changed for New Zealand.

1013–15 SeptemberNew Zealand  42nd Rally New ZealandNew Zealand  Auckland,, Auckland,Gravel

Most of the rallies are Gravel, so it wil fit nicely in the titel DiRT Rally ;-)

Perhaps 7 more rallies in the game would be to much, in that case i would like to prefere: Portugal, Italy, Australie, France and Spain :P

What do you guys think?
Do you think a calender like this would be challenging? or do you prefrere just random events?
Looking forward for your opinions

So with already a few rallies released and confirmed for this year in the DiRT rally game,
I was wondering if people would love to see a full WRC Calendar as in FIA World Rally championship 2013.

The season of the 2013 World Rally Championship contested over thirteen rounds in Europe, North and South America and Australia.

RoundDatesRally nameBaseSurface
116–19 JanuaryMonaco / France 81ème Rallye Automobile Monte-CarloFrance Valence, Rhône-AlpesMixed
27–10 FebruarySweden / Norway 61st Rally SwedenSweden Hagfors, VärmlandSnow
38–10 MarchMexico 27º Rally Guanajuato MéxicoGuanajuato León, GuanajuatoGravel
411–14 AprilPortugal 47º Vodafone Rally de PortugalPortugal Faro, AlgarveGravel
53–5 MayArgentina 33º Philips LED Rally ArgentinaCrdoba Province Argentina Villa Carlos Paz, CórdobaGravel
631 May–2 JuneGreece 59th Acropolis RallyGreece Loutraki, CorinthiaGravel
721–23 JuneItaly 10º Rally d'Italia SardegnaSardinia Olbia, GalluraGravel
81–3 AugustFinland 63rd Neste Oil Rally FinlandFinland Jyväskylä, Keski-SuomiGravel
923–25 AugustGermany 31. ADAC Rallye DeutschlandRhineland-Palatinate Trier, Rhineland-PalatinateTarmac
1013–15 SeptemberAustralia 22nd Coates Hire Rally AustraliaNew South Wales Coffs Harbour, New South WalesGravel
114–6 OctoberFrance Rallye de France – Alsace 2013Alsace Strasbourg, AlsaceTarmac
1225–27 OctoberSpain 49º Rally RACC Catalunya – Costa DauradaCatalonia Salou, TarragonaMixed
1314–17 NovemberUnited Kingdom 69th Wales Rally GBWales Deeside, FlintshireGravel

Round 1 ,6 and 13 are already in the Dirt Rally game.
With Round 2,8,9 announced for this year we got already 6 out of 13 rallies.

What do you guys think about the other rallies? Talking about Mexico, Portugal, Argentina, Italy, Australia/ New Zealand, France and Spain

Australia can be exchanged for New Zealand, in 2012 was it almost the same Calender but only with Australia changed for New Zealand.

1013–15 SeptemberNew Zealand  42nd Rally New ZealandNew Zealand  Auckland,, Auckland,Gravel

Most of the rallies are Gravel, so it wil fit nicely in the titel DiRT Rally ;-)

Perhaps 7 more rallies in the game would be to much, in that case i would like to prefere: Portugal, Italy, Australie, France and Spain :P

What do you guys think?
Do you think a calender like this would be challenging? or do you prefrere just random events?
Looking forward for your opinions

It was already discussed in another thread dude with a poll about the WRC calender, but i doubt it would happen because they don't have the license.

It was already discussed in another thread dude with a poll about the WRC calender, but i doubt it would happen because they don't have the license.
Oh my bad I must have overlooked it.
And I know the license is a big issue :(

Oh my bad I must have overlooked it.
And I know the license is a big issue :(
Yeah hopefully Codemasters put in a tender for the WRC game rights next time.
I wouldn't say no to any of them, but I'd rather they focused on adding stages to the environments already announced first.

Also, not having the WRC license means there's a great opportunity to include some great rallies that don't feature on the WRC calendar; take a look at some of the ERC classic events or others from around the world - bring able to mix and match would be great.

Archived