Racenet Rally Club for All Abilities (DM for Discord Link)

Posted (edited)
We are in our 2nd Full Season of our 'Rei Rally Championship'. It is a 7 round season, with a different class being used each round, so all members must adapt to each type of vehicle.

It is a cross-platform league and  additionally, we accept drivers of ALL abilities, as we are far more about helping others and giving tips n tricks, as opposed to outright competition, although a bit of healthy competition doesn't hurt.

We are using some DLC content this season however if you want a rally league without DLC, we may start one if there is sufficient demand for it, so please let us know if that is the case!

For this season, 'Power Stages' are also being introduced as a way of gaining extra points in the final stage of a rally. Meanwhile we are currently also doing casual 'Rei Daily Stages' where we try out a variety of cool combinations and compare our times and give help to others.

We are a friendly community so if this appeals to you, drop me a message so I can link you to our Discord, and then from there you can join our Racenet Club. Happy Rallying!
Edited by BraddersVee
Time

Posted (edited)

Hello all

We have just started Season 3 of our 'Rei Rally Championship' and therefore now is a great time for people to join our healthy community. We are far more about helping other members, and as such, it is a relaxed rally league with some competitive elements, albeit friendly.

For this season, in addition to our Power Stages, we are also including a new 'Junior Class' which will be used as a championship for less experienced drivers, while still taking part against every other player. There will be alternate standings for Junior Class drivers to promote friendly community and more importantly, so others provide tips and tricks to other members.

We use different classes each rally to spice things up and to provide variety. It goes down a hoot in our community

Our Season 3 Calendar is:

Rally 1 - USA (H2 FWD)
Rally 2 - Greece (Group A)
Rally 3 - Spain (Rally GT)
Rally 4 - Monte Carlo (4WD 2000cc)
Rally 5 - Finland (R2)
Rally 6 - Sweden (Group B 4WD)
Rally 7 - Wales (H2 RWD)

If you are interested, please send me a direct message or comment below, so I can send you a link to our Discord Community. From there, you can find our Racenet Clubs for both our Rally League and our own Daily Stages! Happy Rallying

Edited by BraddersVee
Time

We are now approaching the half-way mark of the season as we approach events at Monte Carlo and Finland in different classes.

We are still open for new members, fast and slow, experienced or otherwise, to join us. Remember that we do have our Junior Class standings as a way of adding more of a competitive element throughout, while still aiming for everyone to improve and enjoy themselves.

DM me or message below if you wish to take part so I can send you a Discord Link 🙂