Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Supported Wheels and Controllers | Codemasters Blog

F1 2015 Supported Wheels and Controllers | Codemasters Blog

Since we announced F1™2015 back in April, one of the most frequently asked questions we get is the supported controller and wheel list for the game. Today we’re pleased to share the full list of compatible wheels and controllers for all platforms; PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Read the full story here

Finally, the news I have been waiting for. Two more weeks and then off we go. So far its looking very good. No career, as long as the actual driving matches the real thing I don't care. And being Dutch, I'm able to show Massa and Grosjean a few tricks in the number 33 car :-)

Why not the LogicTech G-27 controller? I do not want to go out and buy another controller, I like this one. Please explain.

will it work on the T100 force feedback as well because it just said T100 and I don't wont to buy one then it doesn't work THANK YOU

G27 not supported? Does it mean that it will still work. Me buying the game depends on that really. Does not matter which console as long as it is not PC

G27 is supported..Just go into logitech gaming software app and unclick dual pedals!Dont ask me why never seen before !

Here also a Logitech Driving GT. Everthing works. Only Pedals not optimal. Throttle sucks. Speeds to low.

Is the XBOX One steering wheel list the same for XBOX 360? I'm looking for the most compatible wheel for all F1 games prior to 2015 which we run on XBOX 360 and now running a PC version of F12015 and the HORI Xbox 360 Racing Wheel EX2 does not seem to work with the PC version. Bummer. Love the graphics in 2015 !! Great work.

Hi. I use Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel on PC and I can't set it to play normally in new 2015 game. Please help. Never had problems using this steering wheel in previous CD F1 games. Issue comes when I want to drive on track, but car just stops and seems to keep holding a brake whilst revving up. Can't move anywhere.

on my G27, PC, I had to do a custom (F1) , and it picked up slider 1 and slider 2 . I had to reverse (there is a function key, F2 I think for that in setup) the brake, cause it was always on in the game.
Even though the G27 accelerator pedal was accepted as slider 2, it only picked up the middle break pedal for acceleration, so I had to physically change the pedals (I use the far left clutch as break).
apart from that, fine.... ( / sarcasm), but happen now it works and best game ever for me.
somethimes though, I lose FFB and have to pause game, disconnect and reconnect the wheel.

so I suppose you could say the G27, at least mine, is supported, like the sword of Damacles at the end of the ariadne thread, ie barely.   (a tad too much deadzone in steering too).

@ interuderis, try that reverse for break function in setup, or press brake to release it in game.