Custom Calendar Question F1 2020

Can you pick one track/grand prix multiple times in a custom calendar, ie Austria twice and Silverstone twice if we want to try to best replicate the real 2020 season, or if we just love Spa and want to go there 3 times in 10 races?

If that's not something included at launch, it would make a good patch, along side or perhaps just adding the 2nd Grand Prix at such tracks as a new event that can be selected when making a calendar.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, brsteg said:

Can you pick one track/grand prix multiple times in a custom calendar, ie Austria twice and Silverstone twice if we want to try to best replicate the real 2020 season, or if we just love Spa and want to go there 3 times in 10 races?

If that's not something included at launch, it would make a good patch, along side or perhaps just adding the 2nd Grand Prix at such tracks as a new event that can be selected when making a calendar.

I dont know if it will be a possibility, but from what I've read I dont think it will.

However, Codemasters are maybe looking to add a "real season patch", but I dont know if that would just be a season in season mode or in career mode.

4 hours ago, Tigergrow said:

I dont know if it will be a possibility, but from what I've read I dont think it will.

However, Codemasters are maybe looking to add a "real season patch", but I dont know if that would just be a season in season mode or in career mode.

Imo i could be possible, even now you can pick circuit twice in a row, only in quick race but I can so I don't think it'll be a problem to implement this feature in custom season

• Agree 1

@BarryBL do you know if we can customize the full race calendar in Career, like Monaco at night, or simply change Brazil to be the last race and not Abu Dhabi? Or can we only do that for the 16-10 race career season?

Ideally we can not only choose 22, 16, or 10 races but also choose the start times and the order the races come in. And ideally the average weather for the circuit would change depending on those factors.

So far I have not read or seen anything that gives any sort of deatils beyond the 3 calendar lengths.

• Agree 1