Sign in to follow this  

Create my team recrute past driver

I would love to see in my team the chance to recrute past driver like Alonso, Villeneuve, Rosberg, Hakkinen, Schumacher for example. 

I mean yeah, but if it was done, it would be done realistically (as in, Hulk or Alonso, not drivers that won't do it anymore).

• Agree 2

Yeah. I'd like the ability to hire drivers that are current test drivers or 2018 F2 drivers since they already exist and they've already got the car modelled and liveries done. I feel near the end would be a bit of a mess with the less talented F2 drivers being in F1 like Gelael. 

I imagine there'll be an option to disable driver retirements/F2 promotions like there is to turn transfers off altogether if it starts getting out of control.

But I'm definitely in favour of recent previous drivers being available like Alonso, Hulk, Button, Rosberg etc. They have driver models from at least 2014 that could update and use.

I just wanna make my own drivers lol. I'm going to hire my friends and then cuss them in real life if they fail to meet my expectations.

6 hours ago, DarkRedslayer said:

I just wanna make my own drivers lol. I'm going to hire my friends and then cuss them in real life if they fail to meet my expectations.

I want this too, like my normal custom career person with a new one.