Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1® 2020 | Deluxe Schumacher Edition Trailer

Michael Schumacher: the GOAT. We’re celebrating the greatest F1® driver of all time with our brand new in-game trailer.

Using a mix of archive photography and F1® 2020 gameplay, we’re taking a look at the four iconic cars included in the Deluxe Schumacher Edition.

• 1991: Jordan 191 – Launched Michael's career. One of the most beautiful F1® cars ever. (Seriously, find us a better looking F1® car. We’ll wait).
  • 1994: Benetton B194 – Michael’s first World Championship.
  • 1995: Benetton B195 – Gave Benetton its first, and only, Constructors’ Championship.
  • 2000: Ferrari F1-2000 – Scored Michael his first driver’s title with Ferrari, with a phenomenal 10 pole positions and 10 race victories.

It’s not just these amazing cars that are included in the Deluxe Schumacher Edition, you’ll also get three days early access, and exclusive themed car liveries and driver customisation items, including a unique podium celebration.

We’re not finished quite yet – if you get the F1® 2020 Seventy or Deluxe Schumacher Edition, you’ll have access to the Ferrari F2004: the one that brought Michael his record-breaking seventh World Championship. We’ve updated it, adding a #1 to the nosecone and embossing his name on the headrest.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

Just pre-ordered the steelbook. Great to see the attention to detail, I thought you were going to just put the car models and a few generic helmet designs in the game but you also did the suits, the gloves and the right helmet for each car. Impressive, most impressive.

Now, my question for @BarryBL or anyone else in the know: 

Which Schumacher helmet designs will be in the game aside from 1991/1994/1995/2000/2004? Or is that it?

Personally I would love to use his 2005 and/or 2012 helmet in career mode.

Posted (edited)

the schumy version needed real events. For example, starting in 1991, do a spa qualification session trying to beat a set time. Then with Benetton 1994 to fight with hill in Adelaide, with that of 1995 to do an event at the spa in the rain with schumy forced to defend himself with dry tires against demon Hill. Ferrari f310 (1996), Schumy's first victory with Ferrari (I'm an Italian, a Ferrari fan and I'm proud of it), an event in Barcelona under water. Ferrari f1-2000 event in suzuka against mika Hakkinen's mclaren, f2004 event in spa with the victory of the seventh world championship. Ferrari 248f1 (2006), china event, schumy's last win in Ferrari. All schumy's rivals with their cars also had to be included, a sort of story mode that would please everyone.

if you need a real F1 fan in the Codemasters team who can give you tips on things to improve, I'm available😂😂

Edited by mikyesposto95
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, mikyesposto95 said:

schumy forced to defend himself with dry tires against demon Hill.

I think he would need more than dry tires to defeat a literal demon. 

1 hour ago, Sector4 said:

Just pre-ordered the steelbook. Great to see the attention to detail, I thought you were going to just put the car models and a few generic helmet designs in the game but you also did the suits, the gloves and the right helmet for each car. Impressive, most impressive. 

Now, my question for @BarryBL or anyone else in the know: 

Which Schumacher helmet designs will be in the game aside from 1991/1994/1995/2000/2004? Or is that it?

Personally I would love to use his 2005 and/or 2012 helmet in career mode.

Hi Sector,

To confirm, it will be the helmet designs to match the cars. There is no plans to extend further helmets available except those with the car packs.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi Sector,

To confirm, it will be the helmet designs to match the cars. There is no plans to extend further helmets available except those with the car packs.

Ah, that's a shame. But thank you for the confirmation!

Though I wish the 2004 helmet model will be Schuberth in the final release. 

Edited by Sector4

It looks brilliant. 

We Brits are that forgetful about Schumacher vs hill at adelaide. Cheating swine. 

I guess we will have to wait and see. 

The senna vs prost thou TBH was pretty poor  .

Sennas death made Schumacher the f1 champion  

But I doubt very much if Schumacher would have won so many f1 titles if senna would have never died on that dreadful day. 

But I can't wait to drive the 1994 benetton with the last of the great V8 cosworth engines 

.1995 the benetton then switched to Renault V10 engines. 

Its makes feel old lol

On 6/6/2020 at 11:54 PM, senna94f1 said:

It looks brilliant. 

We Brits are that forgetful about Schumacher vs hill at adelaide. Cheating swine. 

I guess we will have to wait and see. 

The senna vs prost thou TBH was pretty poor  .

Sennas death made Schumacher the f1 champion  

But I doubt very much if Schumacher would have won so many f1 titles if senna would have never died on that dreadful day. 

But I can't wait to drive the 1994 benetton with the last of the great V8 cosworth engines 

.1995 the benetton then switched to Renault V10 engines. 

Its makes feel old lol

Are you a big Senna supporter or something?