Weekly Events and Revised F1 2020 Schedule

@BarryBL

Will "Weekly Events" be following the original 2020 F1 schedule or the revised 2020 F1 schedule? Also, since F1 2020 will be released just as the 2020 season is starting will both 2019 and 2020 versions of the game be following "original" or "revised" F1 2020 schedules? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for an reply with an answer. 

Hi @Getts0388

At the moment, with such uncertainty over the length of the official 2020 calendar, we are still awaiting information on this. The standard 'Career' modes now available in game will have access to the full 2020 season in its original design, as well the opportunity for shorter season.

At this moment in time, we have not confirmed Weekly Events scheduling.

@BarryBL

Thank you for the fast reply. I guess I will find out the hard way on somewhere around Monday July 13th.  Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Getts0388

At the moment, with such uncertainty over the length of the official 2020 calendar, we are still awaiting information on this. The standard 'Career' modes now available in game will have access to the full 2020 season in its original design, as well the opportunity for shorter season.

At this moment in time, we have not confirmed Weekly Events scheduling.

Hi Barry, will the career mode allow us to do a “shorter” custom season in season 1 (to replicate the new 2020 calendar, then revert to a full season after season 1? That would be my ideal scenario.

1 minute ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Hi Barry, will the career mode allow us to do a “shorter” custom season in season 1 (to replicate the new 2020 calendar, then revert to a full season after season 1? That would be my ideal scenario.

There will be options for a shorter Career mode season, however, I cannot confirm or deny at this time if an updated calendar to follow real-life events.

Ok, thanks for the response.

I’ll keep my fingers crosses and hope. Would be a bit strange to play the official 2020 game but not be able to replicate the actual season in the first season of my career.